Cleveland players stomping and targeting opponents after plays.

Dawgz4life

31 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Dont hate. But not answering because you can't provide proof. Hate on Cleveland all you want. But in the past, there has been no dirtiness. I can sense the hate coming out of your response. 

Cleveland is one of the last schools I would hate. I mean, you have Maryville, Farragut, West, and on and on. You guys are nowhere close. Bradley Central is way before y'all, but I’m just calling out a dirty program.

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

Cleveland is one of the last schools I would hate. I mean, you have Maryville, Farragut, West, and on and on. You guys are nowhere close. Bradley Central is way before y'all, but I’m just calling out a dirty program.

So tell me the difference between a dirty program and hate? And provide some examples. That way Cleveland can stop what they are doing? And others can be on the lookout for it? I mean surely the ref’s have seen it as well? 

2 minutes ago, Humorist said:

So tell me the difference between a dirty program and hate? And provide some examples. That way Cleveland can stop what they are doing? And others can be on the lookout for it? I mean surely the ref’s have seen it as well? 

Well, one is calling out, you see, and the other is saying, BS, about the program you hate, and no, the refs didn’t see it, but you can. Lol, everyone can, they didn’t even try to hide it, which is the sick part. Like I said, 2 stars, players for Bearden, so assuming that they were targeted wouldn’t be the craziest thing in the world, but I’ll leave all that up to the TSAA. I can’t believe you are defending this.

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

First year, watching Cleveland  football?

Marty Wheeler was a HC for 15-20 yrs in TN and I've heard him called a dirty coach by no one. Same could be said about Tygard, I've saw nothing from his time at Blackman to indicate dirty coaching 

Sometimes we forget this game is played by kids who will make dumb mistakes from time to time, doesn't make the kid or the program dirty

13 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Marty Wheeler was a HC for 15-20 yrs in TN and I've heard him called a dirty coach by no one. Same could be said about Tygard, I've saw nothing from his time at Blackman to indicate dirty coaching 

Sometimes we forget this game is played by kids who will make dumb mistakes from time to time, doesn't make the kid or the program dirty

I never said coachs….

13 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

And yes, if your kids do stuff that would get them arrested if they weren't on a football field, they should receive some form of punishment, no?

2 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

second quarter with 5:38 left, and you can see the stomping

I've watched this play 20 times and I don't see anything.

2 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

and for the targeting after the play, go to the third quarter with 3:05 left

The play where Bearden got flagged for a personal foul?