Rebs crost tha Pistull

STARSNBARS

On 10/21/2023 at 9:14 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I totally agree. Your not the first person I've heard that from. Coach Nix needs to get a handle on it. That one penalty running that mouth cost Alcoa dearly. There are some things better with Nix but the biggest thing that is a negative is the noticable discipline issues. Stupidest way to lose a ballgame. Hope the best for Alcoa the rest of the season.

Barney, the guys on the sticks said  murvul was trash talking also. But,...........

On 10/21/2023 at 9:40 AM, rebelwoman87 said:

It seems to me that’s the norm over there now. I saw it when I first walked up to the gate to get in line. I guess it’s the Alcoa Mentality now. 

Ha! Glad it did not rain. 90% of the entitled nose it the air murvul fans would have drowned. This post is 100% way ALL other BC schools pull for whoever is playing murvul. Sad, stare down your nose statement RW.....I thought you where better than that.

Edited by BCsportsfan

On 10/21/2023 at 10:49 AM, rebelwoman87 said:

Spot on Pep! It’s comical actually. I told someone this week I wish we didn’t have this game anymore. All it causes is vandalism for an entire week. Someone made the comment  that when Alcoa beats Maryville it is the only thing that makes them relevant. Makes sense. 

You avoid the "elephant in the room".

Eli Owen's New Truck was spray painted and sugar poured into the gas tank. The entire truck had to be repainted. The entire fuel system had to removed and flushed out. 

Yea, you stay classy murvul.:bored:

20 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Eli Owen's New Truck was spray painted and sugar poured into the gas tank. The entire truck had to be repainted. The entire fuel system had to removed and flushed out. 

Listen pal I was talking about BOTH schools in the vandalism. But I guess I hit a big nerve. Take the loss and move on!! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Lot of stupid stuff done on both sides of the fence. Have no tolerance for any of it and hope they find the person who did it. I realize things are said on both sides of the ball on the field and Maryville was hit for one. This rivalry has spun out of control and I will be the first to say it needs to be cancelled. When a a stupid ballgame played by high school kids breaks a community apart then it needs to end. 

7 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Lot of stupid stuff done on both sides of the fence. Have no tolerance for any of it and hope they find the person who did it. I realize things are said on both sides of the ball on the field and Maryville was hit for one. This rivalry has spun out of control and I will be the first to say it needs to be cancelled. When a a stupid ballgame played by high school kids breaks a community apart then it needs to end. 

I 100% agree with you on this. I wish we would drop this rivalry and pick up Oak Ridge. I don’t care if we have to drive 30 more miles. We don’t need to play a 2A team anyway, it’s embarrassing. We own Alcoa. The record is 67-24-3. The record speaks volumes. 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Really hate you feel that way but Maryville had one also unless you forgot. The defensive back going over the receivers back was another one that I heard a lot of fussing about last night but that was the right call. The only one I really feel that shouldn't have been made was the first one when it was a delayed call which sets off dynamite when that happens, either call it fast or forget it. Don't let the fans talk you into it. A big part of the holding calls were when Alcoa came around the ends. One kid from Maryville's shoulder pads were pulled right out of his jersey it was so obvious. Alcoa loves to intimidate these small schools with the chest thumping and all the rest of that nonsense those kids look up to but that don't iron as well on these bigger teams. Please don't feel as if Alcoa is the only one that gets the short end of the stick, we feel the same way on all the holding calls that are not called by Mr. Talbot who is a Heritage Grad and daughter who taught at Alcoa last year. How do you think we fell about the time Tee Hodge was picked up and slammed to the ground and not called. I'm still amazed to this day that didn't break his neck and the crowd cheered it on they hate Maryville so much like a pack of wild animals. Dirty26 it works both ways. Sometimes I think some from Alcoa get their live wrestling and football rules mixed up.

Kind of like the play from 2 yrs ago when Don Talbot stood in the endzone and watched alcoa's QB throw a pass for a 1st down from underneath the goalpost ...lmfao 

On 10/21/2023 at 10:33 AM, strongx said:

Not to mention the kid kicking in the pile at the end of the half. He could have been ejected. Or the kid making gestures at the visitors crowd. Same old same old. It doesn’t and will not matter as alco will cruise to another 2A state title. They will dominate the rest of the way.

It was a great atmosphere by the hosts last night!

Cheap gold bro