Elizabethton Oct 20

LoudnProud

16 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

I am lawnman. Thank you. Miss being there this year cheering on the Cyclones but I am having an amazing time helping these young men. Hope things are well with you. Still got Milhorn and the Illinois crowd going?

Things are getting better but been a rough year with my mom having a heart attack and my dad having liver cancer but they are getting better.Just was with Milhorn in Illinois and going back later this week.

7 hours ago, lawnman said:

Things are getting better but been a rough year with my mom having a heart attack and my dad having liver cancer but they are getting better.Just was with Milhorn in Illinois and going back later this week.

So sorry to hear about the parents. Had no idea. Just know I’ll keep them and your family in my prayers. 

Having to hang with Milhorn is rough. Man I’m sure you’ve done something somewhere to have to have him around , :D

3 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

So sorry to hear about the parents. Had no idea. Just know I’ll keep them and your family in my prayers. 

Having to hang with Milhorn is rough. Man I’m sure you’ve done something somewhere to have to have him around , :D

Thank you for keeping them in your prayers and somebody has to keep Milhorn out of trouble.

21 hours ago, lawnman said:

I think he might transfer out but you never know and Cory Russell I think is the leading receiver at Maryville.

Heupel needs to offer Both Immediately. You can’t beat the heart of an in State Player. They could both make a difference at an SEC School. I’d hate to see them both waste their college careers at a FCS school.