It's Bradley @ Cleveland week Rivalry Time

alt1958b

3 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Who have they recruited? If they have any recruits then obviously they are bad? Cause they arent winning with them?

I don't know names but I know that they have had a VFL trainer and he send kids to them. They have a good record and if they beat the Bears they could stamp their ticket to the playoffs.

On 10/14/2023 at 12:32 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

I’m for Cleveland all the way but they will have to clean up the penalties in order to come close to beating Bradley. I haven’t seen the numbers but there was a lot last night against us. 

Being a Maryville fan, you should probably consider that if Cleveland wins (and wins the following week vs Hardin Valley), and Maryville loses to Farragut, (and also Farragut beats HV this week), then Maryville does not make the playoffs.

In this ridiculous scenario- Cleveland and Farragut would likely be the 3 & 4 seed.

Ridiculous because Bradley should win by 10+ and very unlikely Maryville would lose to Farragut.  Not even sure Farragut can beat HV this year.

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I don't know names but I know that they have had a VFL trainer and he send kids to them. They have a good record and if they beat the Bears they could stamp their ticket to the playoffs.

The guy in reference to is a coach on the staff. And he was training kids way before he got the job as an assistant. He wasn’t even going go coach but the opportunity opened up for him. So his kids that he trained followed. It wouldn’t have matter where he ended up at the story of recruiting would have come up? But he hasn’t recruited. 

7 minutes ago, Humorist said:

The guy in reference to is a coach on the staff. And he was training kids way before he got the job as an assistant. He wasn’t even going go coach but the opportunity opened up for him. So his kids that he trained followed. It wouldn’t have matter where he ended up at the story of recruiting would have come up? But he hasn’t recruited. 

aka, successful trainer that got a job on staff so that the athletes who he trains goes to your school. That's never been done before. Ain't nobody mad

22 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

aka, successful trainer that got a job on staff so that the athletes who he trains goes to your school. That's never been done before. Ain't nobody mad

Bearden did that  our RB’s coach, the TSAA, made us let him go because they said it was an unfair advantage, even though he didn’t even bring anyone over from his training group. The 3-4 kids that use him at Bearden already had him before he was hired at Bearden, so it sounds like the Cleveland staff is hiding stuff from the TSAA.…

15 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Bearden did that  our RB’s coach, the TSAA, made us let him go because they said it was an unfair advantage, even though he didn’t even bring anyone over from his training group. The 3-4 kids that use him at Bearden already had him before he was hired at Bearden, so it sounds like the Cleveland staff is hiding stuff from the TSAA.…

Did not know that. Good thing ole Crick neck is the best recruiter in the state.

16 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

How can you hide who he is? He’s a former Tennessee RB. I don’t like the guy. But he was successful at Tennessee. And his Dad was a success at RB for the Atl Falcons. So pretty much can’t hide who he is? I’m sure that Cleveland isn’t hiding anything? 

16 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Cleveland RB's accounted for 62 yards against Maryville last week.  Not sure his impact at CHS is meaningful.