Cornersville @ Huntland

HerefortheDAWGS

25 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Don’t know. Only saw him play once. DJ was a tough kid to bring down. The Franklin kid has that size strength and power also. They are not average backs in 1-A high schools. 

well yea they’re not an average back in 1a, but across the whole state 1a-6a and private schools you could find 100 kids to put in a wing t that’ll rush for 2k. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, City223 said:

if you put a lot of backs in a wing t offense that runs the ball a lot and has a week schedule you get that result 

I guess they should run the wingT then?? But the backs in different offenses across the state have more carries than Ben does, so I’m not seeing your point in running the ball a lot more?

1 minute ago, BossDog said:

That’s comical. 

Taylor rushed the ball 261 times for 2165 yards and went 5-5. 

That is 8 yards a carry. 

Ben has rushed the ball 131 less times and has 1800 yards for 14  yards a carry. 

Taylor was a LB 1st that just happened to play RB.  Had several D1 offers, and all were as a LB.  Anybody with some size and some speed can play RB in 1A football.  

18 hours ago, phil24 said:

I'm a fan of Huntland. I've seem both White and Franklin their entire careers. Franklin can't hold Whites jock strap. White is by FAR more dynamic. Rushing, passing, receiving. I'll be honest and say that in my opinion Franklin is an average RB. 1A he prob looks good but there's 100's of him in the state. There's not ANY Dawson Whites in the state but the one that resides in MC......

You must have not watched Ben run for 300 and 5 TDS against White & Moore County his sophomore year. Don’t remember Dawson doing anything that game.