TKA @ Oneida

Spike016

27 minutes ago, crow said:

Id say Hampton would have their way with GCA this year. 

But they couldn’t handle Pigeon Forge? And Austin East destroyed them. Saying Austin East is a terrible team has to have some context. They are terrible against a 3A/4A schedule. A schedule that I would say again, just based on scores seems to indicate that Hampton would go 0-8. 

10 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

But they couldn’t handle Pigeon Forge? And Austin East destroyed them. Saying Austin East is a terrible team has to have some context. They are terrible against a 3A/4A schedule. A schedule that I would say again, just based on scores seems to indicate that Hampton would go 0-8. 

Well a GCA guy says they couldn’t handle Oneida this year. He also said the AE defense was like going against air that game. He, not me, even said they were probably the worst team on the TKA schedule second only to providence possibly. PF played Hampton week 1. Hampton was missing key players early on and were playing poorly. They have since improved and gotten some key pieces back. Hampton is night and day from week 1 to now. That’s not my opinion, that’s the opinion of the Carter county guys I’ve talked to that see them every week. Simple fact is AE and PF may be better than a lot of 1A or 2A teams, they likely are but neither are good 3A teams this year. Both have been very good in the past and both will likely be very good again very soon. I’m not even going so far as to say the AE offense is bad, I think they’re pretty solid but they have no defense. That’s why a GCA team averaging 23 PPG in their other 6 literally doubled their offensive production. All I’m saying is a win over PF or even AE this year isn’t a quality win like it would have been in years past. 

26 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

BTW to quote you from one of your prior responses to me. I never said AE was terrible, don’t put words into my mouth. 

24 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Wasn’t talking about you. Read slower you will understand more

You quoted me. Maybe you should pay more attention yourself. Why quote me if you’re talking about something someone else said. Just another contradiction from you. Maybe you have a few challenges of your own. Every time I talk ball you avoid the topic. I literally respond to you with the same comment you made to me and you go straight to insults again. You’re a one trick pony. 

Edited by crow

2 hours ago, crow said:

Id say Hampton would have their way with GCA this year. 

That’s not saying much, even though I don’t want to give those Carter County rednecks the satisfaction, but I have to this year. And you’re right, you never made the comment about AE being terrible, I did. And I stand by that comment 100%. Nobody can justify otherwise. Oneida beats Harrison Chillhowee by at least 2 scores, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it get ugly. 

6 minutes ago, crow said:

You quoted me. Maybe you should pay more attention yourself. Why quote me if you’re talking about something someone else said. Just another contradiction from you. Maybe you have a few challenges of your own. Every time I talk ball you avoid the topic. I literally respond to you with the same comment you made to me and you go straight to insults again. You’re a one trick pony. 

I understand you are mentally challenged but the way message boards work is that multiple people comment on the same topic. Again I will have to really simplify my posts for you to understand. 

20 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I understand you are mentally challenged but the way message boards work is that multiple people comment on the same topic. Again I will have to really simplify my posts for you to understand. 

Yes and when I am speaking directly to someone, as I am now, then I quote their comment and discuss the topic directly with them. If someone wants to add anything then they can also quote the person they’re wanting to talk to. If it is just a general statement not specifically directed to any one poster the you can simply make a post, no quotes involved, exactly as I did when I posted I thought Hampton would handle GCA. I did not quote you or anyone else in that post. It was a general statement to all participants involved to get their input. You may notice several have quoted that post and have commented to me about that statement. Just as I am quoting you and I am directing this response to you. That giant pumpkin spike mentioned has as much useful insight as your posts here. Given your position and familiarity with the Oneida program and that I’ve been completely transparent about who I am, and given that we have known each other long before coachT I honestly don’t get your animosity towards me. Although due to historical events I sort of understand your animosity towards the school however. Also I completely understand why you wouldn’t want your identity known publicly. You constantly ignore any attempts to actually talk football insisting on personal insults and bashing Oneida at every opportunity. If you want to talk football I’m all for it. If you want to continue the insults, knock yourself out. I’m good either way. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gcapride said:

That’s not saying much, even though I don’t want to give those Carter County rednecks the satisfaction, but I have to this year. And you’re right, you never made the comment about AE being terrible, I did. And I stand by that comment 100%. Nobody can justify otherwise. Oneida beats Harrison Chillhowee by at least 2 scores, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it get ugly. 

I understand your hesitancy to give the Carter County boys the satisfaction of saying it. Burns like acid to admit I know lol. Hope you’re right about the TKA game. 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Hampton had a lot of injuries and they had to figure out personelle.  They are not the same team.  They would blow out PF.  I'd bet 10 grand on it. 

Exactly right. Talked to a bunch up that way and every one says the same thing. Week one Hampton gets mercy ruled by the team now. 

Edited by crow