TKA @ Oneida

Spike016

On 10/16/2023 at 10:19 PM, crow said:

Oneida worst than providence or GCA? C’mon, I know you want no credit to go to Oneida because of the past but I seriously doubt Oneida is worse than providence. 

I read it all. GCA has to be the worst team on TKA's schedule, unless its Providence ( I don't know anything about them). I've seen Oneida play 3 games and I watched our game with TKA. Our game was a pillow fight against 17 kids and we barely beat them. Oneida wins this one easily, IMO.

And the only reason we put up 40+ points on AE was because we were playing against a terrible defense. I believe going against air would've been tougher. You definitely haven't seen anything close to that in our other games. 

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

I read it all. GCA has to be the worst team on TKA's schedule, unless its Providence ( I don't know anything about them). I've seen Oneida play 3 games and I watched our game with TKA. Our game was a pillow fight against 17 kids and we barely beat them. Oneida wins this one easily, IMO.

And the only reason we put up 40+ points on AE was because we were playing against a terrible defense. I believe going against air would've been tougher. You definitely haven't seen anything close to that in our other games. 

Yes AE is pretty bad this year.Wasnt going to get in the who is worse but the two times I've seen AE they were just plain bad.Dont know much about you all or Providence but the dude just has a boil on his butt about the Indians for some reason.

26 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Hey just a question my wife was telling about a Pumpkin festival up your way sometime soon.In Allard I think she was thinking we may ride up that way soon.Said someone grew a record pumpkin or something of that nature.

Yeah it was 2 weeks ago. Oneida Middle school head coach grows them every year and this year he broke his own state record and it weighed 1,846lbs. 

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes AE is pretty bad this year.Wasnt going to get in the who is worse but the two times I've seen AE they were just plain bad.Dont know much about you all or Providence but the dude just has a boil on his butt about the Indians for some reason.

They beat the snot out of Pigeon Forge who beat Hampton by 10. They have looked pretty bad I agree but against a pretty hard schedule of 3A and 4A teams. They are going to be a 3 seed in the playoffs. Probably one of the best athletes in the state at QB. I’m not saying they are great but there is a pretty big difference between playing 3A and 4A schools every week rather than 1A and 2A schools every week. Hampton would be 0-8 right now vs their schedule.