TKA @ Oneida

Spike016

Just now, TSSAAfootball said:

They dressed 20 vs Ezell Harding and one was the QB who is out for the year. Their running back didn't finish the first half last week. So if they are out, it's likely 18 kids this week coming to Oneida. 

Wow!  At a pretty well known private school? Something has happened for numbers to have dropped that bad. It was just a few years ago they had a lineman who was at Tennessee then Tulsa and now at Bowling Green.  

13 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Wow!  At a pretty well known private school? Something has happened for numbers to have dropped that bad. It was just a few years ago they had a lineman who was at Tennessee then Tulsa and now at Bowling Green.  

I remember him, he was huge. 

When you have 18 kids, you are 0-8 with the final game vs Friendship. I guess you could say maybe they will be super motivated Friday cause Oneida is the worst team on their schedule, or have they pretty much quit on the season and are ready to go trick or treating? 

TKA program is hanging on by a thread. I'm not sure if many of you remember Harrison -Chilhowee but TKA is on the same campus. H-C was the worst program in the entire state year after year with 16 to 20 players every year. Matt Lowe went over for a few years to change that program but went back to Powell. The program is right back in the same shape as H-C was when they dissolved. I can't see this joke keep going on to much longer. When your down to 18 kids your really taking chances on some 14 year old getting hurt badly.

38 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I remember him, he was huge. 

When you have 18 kids, you are 0-8 with the final game vs Friendship. I guess you could say maybe they will be super motivated Friday cause Oneida is the worst team on their schedule, or have they pretty much quit on the season and are ready to go trick or treating? 

Oneida worst than providence or GCA? C’mon, I know you want no credit to go to Oneida because of the past but I seriously doubt Oneida is worse than providence. 

17 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

TKA program is hanging on by a thread. I'm not sure if many of you remember Harrison -Chilhowee but TKA is on the same campus. H-C was the worst program in the entire state year after year with 16 to 20 players every year. Matt Lowe went over for a few years to change that program but went back to Powell. The program is right back in the same shape as H-C was when they dissolved. I can't see this joke keep going on to much longer. When your down to 18 kids your really taking chances on some 14 year old getting hurt badly.

Remember well.

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Oneida worst than providence or GCA? C’mon, I know you want no credit to go to Oneida because of the past but I seriously doubt Oneida is worse than providence. 

GCA? The team that just scored 47 on Austin East? Yes they are better than Oneida.

Providence I have no idea. I will take your word for it. I really didn't look at their schedule, it was just a tongue and cheek comment. So 2nd worst team on their schedule. 

6 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Freshman QB for Maryville is getting better and better each week. 

I don’t disagree I just think Alcoa is too much at home. I hope it’s a barn burner. I’ve been goin to this game last 5 years and they have had some dandy’s 

Edited by Spike016