Page takes on Centennial

Pizzpatriot2

Big region game leading to what could be the defacto region title if the Patriots win and then beat Nolensville next week. If Centennial wins, they will most likely be regional champions.

Our defense is stout and, for the most part, the reason for most of the wins, especially of late. Our LB core is some of the best in the state. The DL is good and our secondary is shut down. On offense, we move the ball very well and like the ground but, will put it in the air. We have two Jr’s that are plug and play and can bounce outside and take it the length of the field. Our Sr is the workhorse and does not mind putting his head down and sticking it up the middle!

Don’t know a lot about Centennial but do know since they have moved back to 5A, they have been doing extremely well. 

Big time game Friday!!!

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not sure how much of a home field advantage this is going to be. It’s supposed to be close to 60 degrees but not wet. I think our running game is going to be strong. If Centennial loads the box inside, I look for quick hits over the middle or speed around the ends. We do have versatility at RB and a pretty good TE.

However one cant forget that Page went to the last 5A Title Games (Both Losses), before that Page never made the Semifinals, but still that accounts for Something

In the Playoffs, I don't think Page gets as far as they did the last 2 seasons and I do think Centennial goes Further, at least to the Semifinals cuz 5A is alot tougher now

but yeah 29-28 Either way in a classic