Milan @ Peabody

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

8 hours ago, shockernation said:

Shane was one of a kind. We hated each other until we met. One of the best guys I’ve ever met on T. 

Hard to explain when you lose your ride or die rode tripper. Took my breath and I still haven’t recovered. Those Friday morning 6AM phone calls about when to leave and where to eat are just gone. 

Still in my thoughts BPM! 

25 minutes ago, Waker said:

Strange you say that. It was the same with me. I went back and forth with him and BPM. I was fortunate enough to meet them both and I’m glad I did. Good dudes. 

Was the same for me too:lol:. That dude (Shane) had me heated several times until @BigEdMo introduced us at a TCA/Peabody game and we was good after that always talked on the phone about football and family. We would sometimes have dinner before some of the games. Both them guys were awesome dudes and now both are up above watching from the best seats you can get. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/18/2023 at 10:50 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Ya never know man. The old region 7 usually had a surprise every Friday. Back in 2017 you never knew who was going to win. I would have lost money on a couple of games then. I think Peabody has a chance. Milan is due a bad game. 

I have had to eat crow a ton. It sucks. Crow is nasty. 

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s GAMEDAY. This is normally the time when I would post something about the Dawgs putting a cobra Kai style beat down and n their opponent or sweeping the leg. But this thread (and whole season for that matter) just hasn’t seemed right or been the same without my #1 partner in crime @PeabodyPride  I hope this game is played in a way by both sides tonight that would make him proud. Enjoy it from your seat in Heaven tonight bro.  

Just class. I tip my hat. @PeabodyPride. You know BPM stank even from heaven... 

• Thanks 1