Union City travels to Lake Co for final regular season game.

Tornado82

16 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Save him for playoffs 

27 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

No doubt he is good. Wasn’t saying he wasn’t.

I know you didn't.Wasnt suggesting that.Just coming in,figure most would think he'd get less than 100 yards with UC knowing he's getting the ball He just doesn't have hardly any help.        On another note.From my understanding,heard Dyersburg playoff hopes took a hit with Starting QB maybe out with ACL injury.

Edited by mrbigster

28 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

I’m pretty sure we had a couple over 100yards like I said

Hate to say this but a good middle school running back would have 100 yards in a half against this LC defense.Big difference between UC and LC defense.I still like UC' s chances to make it pretty far,if not the title game.Think they will still be playing after Thanksgiving.

2 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Union City has a major problem…Moore Co. After seeing both Moore is the better team. Not leaving Dresden or anyone else off the list but that’s my opinion Moore represents the west 

I could see that also. They have a QB that reminds me of Tanner Snyder. I still think MASE in the 2nd round will be a very difficult challenge for them.

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster UC will have a tough road to get to Thanksgiving. MASE in the 2nd round in Memphis will be a very tough game for them. If they survive that they would more than likely play at Dresden. 

No doubt tough but we like underdog role. No road in the playoffs is easy no matter who you are.