Can Mt Juliet win a state title?

arshad221

4 hours ago, Blueraider46 said:

Mt. Juliet is the most over rated 6A team in recent history. Has played a cup cake schedule, and lost to a 2 year winless Franklin. Will be lucky to make it out the 1st round.

I disagree that MJ is the most overrated 6A team in recent history.  When you have 9 divisions with a population base of just over 6 million people most of the the teams are overrated   

1 hour ago, Blueraider46 said:

You seem very low IQ’d. Mt. Juliet is over-rated and everyone in middle TN knows it. Quit lying to yourself 

Dude, he's a fan...supports "his" team like he should, but he's been painfully honest about what he thinks they don't do well, and even critical about what he thinks they should do better. Lots of homers on here wearing rose tinted glasses concerning their own and trolls hating on other teams with no apparent reason. Which camp is your tent pitched in?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Dude, he's a fan...supports "his" team like he should, but he's been painfully honest about what he thinks they don't do well, and even critical about what he thinks they should do better. Lots of homers on here wearing rose tinted glasses concerning their own and trolls hating on other teams with no apparent reason. Which camp is your tent pitched in?

But when he's in other threads trolling folks and talking crap when his team chokes every season its kind of lame.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

But when he's in other threads trolling folks and talking crap when his team chokes every season its kind of lame.

Yes he has, and I've traded jabs with him a few times for it. I have never started a derogatory topic about a football team that he happens to be a fan of because of it though. You're (most likely) an adult so do as you wish for my part, so make it about some kids if you like.