MARSHALL COUNTY @ PEARL COHN… pt 1…

Chiledeme

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Marshall Tigers will not be able to mercy rule Pearl Cohn Firebirds tomorrow night.  I corrected my statement sir. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Lol, sorry I had to mess with you!  I really hope that MC can make it a game.  But from hearing from everyone else on this thread, PC is pretty good.  Good luck to both teams, hope they both come out injury free.  

Not much trash talking going on. Looks like both teams are taking this one seriously. With Marshall being one dimensional in passing will the game plan for tonight change? Will the o-line protect the QB for Marshall? Lots of sacks have been given up. PC will be hard to handle as long as they can keep their heads in the right place.

35 minutes ago, TradHunter said:

Not much trash talking going on. Looks like both teams are taking this one seriously. With Marshall being one dimensional in passing will the game plan for tonight change? Will the o-line protect the QB for Marshall? Lots of sacks have been given up. PC will be hard to handle as long as they can keep their heads in the right place.

Not sure where you get the idea Marshall is one dimensional. Their top back has almost 600 rushing yards.