Westview @ Covington 10/26

CHARGERFAN

8 hours ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

Ha! The Covington Chargers. 

Thought that was what you meant, but then I realized that Westview was also known as the Chargers. We have a shortage of good team nicknames, I guess. Maybe one of us could change to The Chanticleers  That’s the mascot that Costal Carolina uses. I’ll bet that there aren’t any high schools with that nickname. 

41 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I think the Covington Chargers will win this one to claim a home playoff birth.  I’ll be cheering for the purple and gold!

Thanks, Stacmot. I have y’all beating Dyer County too. It’s nice that both of us have a home game to finish the season. I just find it hard to believe we are ready for game 10 already. It seems just a few days since I was asking about a Jamboree. Where has the season gone ?

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Thanks, Stacmot. I have y’all beating Dyer County too. It’s nice that both of us have a home game to finish the season. I just find it hard to believe we are ready for game 10 already. It seems just a few days since I was asking about a Jamboree. Where has the season gone ?

You're welcome, and thanks for supporting HHS.  It is always nice to play a big game at home.  Is the Covington - Westview game on Thursday this week?

You know it has been a quick season for me since I didn't get back into high school football until about 3 weeks ago.. @Tigersandcats brought me out of my abstention during the week of Haywood's game with Hardin County.

I  know J.R. will have the purple and gold ready to play.  Go CHS Chargers!

9 hours ago, stacmot said:

You're welcome, and thanks for supporting HHS.  It is always nice to play a big game at home.  Is the Covington - Westview game on Thursday this week?

You know it has been a quick season for me since I didn't get back into high school football until about 3 weeks ago.. @Tigersandcats brought me out of my abstention during the week of Haywood's game with Hardin County.

Glad I motivated you to get back on the T. Wasn’t the same without you! 

I watched Westview this past Friday night. Although it was against a somewhat depleted McNairy team, which were missing 4 key guys from the lineup. But the Chargers took care of business very quickly in that game. They do have some real good looking athletes on their team though. I do think however they’ll have a tougher time moving the ball on Covington. I think Covington will win this game. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Great point. It seems like yesterday we were talking about 7 on 7 and Jamborees. 

19 hours ago, stacmot said:

I will eat my crow! JK! 

10 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Glad I motivated you to get back on the T. Wasn’t the same without you! 

I watched Westview this past Friday night. Although it was against a somewhat depleted McNairy team, which were missing 4 key guys from the lineup. But the Chargers took care of business very quickly in that game. They do have some real good looking athletes on their team though. I do think however they’ll have a tougher time moving the ball on Covington. I think Covington will win this game. 

@stacmot Who ever said he was good guy! He is busted up chump that can not take off the purple colored glasses to see the truth! Yes, stacmot, its me. I am calling you out. You left the T last season and disappeared. I had to do a well fair check on you. Thanks to a famous Covington poster I know you are alive! He responded and let me know you were good! 

/with love

/steven

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

@stacmot Who ever said he was good guy! He is busted up chump that can not take off the purple colored glasses to see the truth! Yes, stacmot, its me. I am calling you out. You left the T last season and disappeared. I had to do a well fair check on you. Thanks to a famous Covington poster I know you are alive! He responded and let me know you were good! 

/with love

/steven

Speaking of welfare checks…where have you been you porphyrophobia maniac?  I bet there are a lot of people on the T wishing @Tigersandcatshad let sleeping dogs (maybe cats) lie.

Thanks famous Covington poster for letting this chump know I'm alive.