Westmoreland @ Trousdale County

GBO52

13 hours ago, biggest said:

Man these message boards are boring.  Miss the h20/ tc chatter 

This has been one of the worst years as far as message boards... No-one has had anything to say lol. Typically TC threads are 10+ deep. As far as Westy goes, Posty is MIA, and Eaglepride as slowed down too!

6 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Yeah, could have used another easy win. Who dropped whom now that it would be a non region game? Why isn’t this game being played??      

Looking at the possibilities I had for schedules last year, Only 3 weeks were available for a h20/tc bout to occur, W1,W2, & W4. W2, and W4 for h20 had 2 non region rivalries occur with Gordy and DeKalb. Looks like the only date Gordy had for a h20/Gordy game was W2. Not sure if the DC game could have been  moved for them. 

So that left W1. h20 played Forrest will TC went to Livingston. Questions continue? 

Edited by BCB~MVP

According to Sonny Moore, this is going to be a close game. His latest ratings place Westmoreland at 170 in the state with a power rating of 105.88 and he ranked TC at 177 with a power rating of 104.77. When you add the two points Sonny recommends for home field advantage, TC has a 0.89 advantage. Does that mean that TC might win this game by a score like 21-20?

I think Sonny’s ratings normally get better and better as each week’s games are added to his formula. However, I doubt if his formula places enough weight on TC’s last two victories - TC’s two best games (by far) of the season. 

17 minutes ago, OldFootballPlayer said:

According to Sonny Moore, this is going to be a close game. His latest ratings place Westmoreland at 170 in the state with a power rating of 105.88 and he ranked TC at 177 with a power rating of 104.77. When you add the two points Sonny recommends for home field advantage, TC has a 0.89 advantage. Does that mean that TC might win this game by a score like 21-20?

I think Sonny’s ratings normally get better and better as each week’s games are added to his formula. However, I doubt if his formula places enough weight on TC’s last two victories - TC’s two best games (by far) of the season. 

Sonny!!! Lol

12 hours ago, OldFootballPlayer said:

Sonny's Rankings mean nothing on a cloudy day!!!!  TC wins this game by 3 TDs.  Cole Gregory will have another huge game. 

Westy stops #6 and #7 and its a long night for the sweat bees at the creek bank... If we can't then its a long night for the Eagles. 

This is what I know, our defense can 100% stop them just like they did the D1 ER offense..... however, they have to show up, and I can't ever give a for sure if they will or not.