Westmoreland @ Trousdale County

GBO52

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

well that was a nice surprise

westmoreland did to Trousdale county this year what trousdale county did to watertown last year, knock them out of the playoffs on senior night

Yeah and both years the team winning the game and making the playoffs lost an earlier region game to an inferior team that ended up keeping the losing team from being the 4 seed. Trousdale blowing a lead and losing to Harpeth last year and westy somehow getting waxed by Monterey this season.  If those games had gone the other way as they should have Watertown and Trousdale would have been in.  Intentional sabotage? Ha ha 

5 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

So Monterey is the 3 seed and westy 4 bc Monterey beat the eagles?? Westy “gets” to go to Marion county next week and take a good old fashioned #### whipping by the 1 seed?  

And did westys coach interview for the TC job a few years ago as cheese claimed on his broadcast? He’d rather be coaching the jackets? And no doubt would be doing a better job than b satt:lol:

Not the current coach. The previous head coach interviewed for it. He would have been great for TC too. He was a good coach, but he was hard nose, physical, but his choice of language was the reason people didn’t like him. One of the best coaches I played for but some people can’t take it. 

45 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Yeah and both years the team winning the game and making the playoffs lost an earlier region game to an inferior team that ended up keeping the losing team from being the 4 seed. Trousdale blowing a lead and losing to Harpeth last year and westy somehow getting waxed by Monterey this season.  If those games had gone the other way as they should have Watertown and Trousdale would have been in.  Intentional sabotage? Ha ha 

I’ll explain what happened against Monterey…. Several injuries, and arguably our best player was hurt but he’s not the type of kid that is going to take his self out. He had a bad ankle injury the week before; didn’t play the rest of the game, was in a boot all week, couldn’t run, the decision was left up to him and him being the kid he was said he was playing. 100% love him, his attitude and the way he plays sports but it hurt us big time because he couldn’t move at all. Not only him but our starting LB was out, and if I’m not mistaken we had 2 D linemen out as well. So when your an already young team, injuries can kill you, and they did just that. Monterey lined up, and ran the same couple of plays down our throat all night long. 

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I’ll explain what happened against Monterey…. Several injuries, and arguably our best player was hurt but he’s not the type of kid that is going to take his self out. He had a bad ankle injury the week before; didn’t play the rest of the game, was in a boot all week, couldn’t run, the decision was left up to him and him being the kid he was said he was playing. 100% love him, his attitude and the way he plays sports but it hurt us big time because he couldn’t move at all. Not only him but our starting LB was out, and if I’m not mistaken we had 2 D linemen out as well. So when your an already young team, injuries can kill you, and they did just that. Monterey lined up, and ran the same couple of plays down our throat all night long. 

Also that was homecoming as well and we were as flat as could be the whole game.  Definitely our worst game from start to finish the whole season. I honestly think anyone maybe could have beat us that night. It was all around bad. 

On 10/27/2023 at 11:25 PM, confuciuschang said:

thanks to that number 7 whos dad played for TC....fall off your high horse and realize that Westy had some TC bloodlines doing the most damage for you...and one of your customers says you suck as a mail carrier....never there...always on vacation...;)

Westy played as a team. #52 took one of TC best players out. I hate it for that kid, but at that time, the score was already 7-0 Westy. It was early in the game, but we had already stopped him on two drives. Wish him the best and hope he’s back for his senior year of baseball. But if wanna you speak of bloodlines, #52’s brother was one of the best linebackers in our region, maybe the state, and played last year, his senior year, with a torn ACL and still broke records. #56, #20 (bloodline to the postman) and several others played their hearts out. Westy’s QB is smart, a leader and did he not throw every pass that was caught? The linemen played to win. Not to mention Westy’s kicker is always on. He made a few errors in the ER and MC game, but nobody is perfect, they all fumble, miss a block or something. Truthfully, at times Westy has played the greatest ball this season, but at times they’ve played really great. We will see what we get next week. #7 is very talented and a great kid, but I’m sure not perfect. That was a classless comment to make about #7. Let HIM have his HS career, HE works for it. He is his own person, give him that, no glory should go to TC for his hard work. And his bloodline quit football.  Just take the “L” no excuses.