Dyer Co. vs Haywood

stacmot

this game is a interesting one that could be a shootout or a close game. @stacmot correct me if i am wrong but a haywood here makes 5 74a region championships in a row. 

Haywood has gotten better week after week and last fridays game against cc they showed alot of grit coming back to dominate the 2nd half to pull out the win.

I think haywood wins this game because it is at home it is senior night and the crowd should be big loud and pumped up to win another region title.

3 hours ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

this game is a interesting one that could be a shootout or a close game. @stacmot correct me if i am wrong but a haywood here makes 5 74a region championships in a row. 

Haywood has gotten better week after week and last fridays game against cc they showed alot of grit coming back to dominate the 2nd half to pull out the win.

I think haywood wins this game because it is at home it is senior night and the crowd should be big loud and pumped up to win another region title.

Last Friday, both teams won close games against stiff competition.

A good Dyer County team will be hard to beat.  But if Haywood should win, it would be the Tomcats 5th straight Region 7 title.

I read in the Dyersburg State Gazette that this “game marks the first time since 2011 in which the Choctaws will play for a region championship.”

As we know, Haywood and Dyer Co. played each other in a preseason scrimmage.  If I remember correctly, the Choctaws won that scrimmage.  Of course, both teams have made gains since that time.  I hope the Tomcats have made greater gains, and we will have different results this Friday.