Science Hill visits Dobyns-Bennett

BarneySox2007

21 hours ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

Real question here is how long until Coach Carter starts to get interest from the college level after yet another win on his home field in Kingsport. Performance in rivalries matters and that's why he will have some decisions to make soon. Stay the big man at Science Hill, or climb the ranks in the Sun Belt or SEC?

Michigan State is open and Michigan might be at the end of the season

2 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

Sadly (for me at least) I hear Duke coach Mike Elko is in line for the State job.  I've thoroughly enjoyed Duke football this season.  Would hate to see coach Elko leave for Lansing.

They should take some of that money they waste on liberal professors and give it to Elko. 

• Thanks 1

I have a question about the Dobbins Bennett football stadium well first what was built first the baseball or football stadium or were they just built at the same time and who paid for the Dobbins stadium? I know they used to be really good at football so they may have had some good sponsors, but I’m gonna imagine it was not cheap.

10 minutes ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

Rumors and distractions obviously got to Coach Carter's players in the second half, but he showed why he is the best football coach in the state of Tennessee at the end of it all. 

If this was indeed the last ride, what a ride it was. Congrats, Coach Carter!!

Lol, you must be Carters wife. Beating DB every year will not get you a college job. And that's been his "only" accomplishment. But I actually think you're just a joker poking everybody. Nobody serious person could be that dumb.