Science Hill visits Dobyns-Bennett

BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

Real question here is how long until Coach Carter starts to get interest from the college level after yet another win on his home field in Kingsport. Performance in rivalries matters and that's why he will have some decisions to make soon. Stay the big man at Science Hill, or climb the ranks in the Sun Belt or SEC?

I heard Clemson and Alabama is in a bidding war for Carter as we speak. 

19 hours ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

Real question here is how long until Coach Carter starts to get interest from the college level after yet another win on his home field in Kingsport. Performance in rivalries matters and that's why he will have some decisions to make soon. Stay the big man at Science Hill, or climb the ranks in the Sun Belt or SEC?

Would Coach Wes Jones be promoted to HFBC if Coach Carter got a college coaching job?

7 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

OK at this hour, who is picking DB and who is picking Science Hill. The winner stays home, the loser gets a trip to Bearden, 

I believe DB has the better team but SH will end up getting the win.      Not sure of the score range though, but let's take the Hill by 7 points

4 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I believe DB has the better team but SH will end up getting the win.      Not sure of the score range though, but let's take the Hill by 7 points

Yes, the Hill has had the Indians number the last few years, even when it looked like the Indians had the game won. I hope DB wins for my long suffering DB friends up there,,,

• Thanks 1