Greeneville at Elizabethton

BarneySox2007

8 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Two great teams and programs and I am very proud of this team and we start the new season next week.Win or lose I love these kids and this program.

I love beating the proud and excellent Black and Orange Lawnman. I know you love beating the Green and White. Take care of business and we will settle it in Greeneville in 3 weeks. Good luck and best wishes till then.

Edited by noonesfool

I may be missing something and I watched both teams but nothing is outstanding or shall I say standing out to me. The big Quellian run looked more like a lot of Betsy gave up on the play or were tired. I seen some blocks and it may one of those lala you sleep plays until defence is tired as well. But one could say the same for the AC West game too.

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I may be missing something and I watched both teams but nothing is outstanding or shall I say standing out to me. The big Quellian run looked more like a lot of Betsy gave up on the play or were tired. I seen some blocks and it may one of those lala you sleep plays until defence is tired as well. But one could say the same for the AC West game too.

Greenvile also cut and held the absolute dog crap out of mason ball all night 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I love beating the proud and excellent Black and Orange Lawnman. I know you love beating the Green and White. Take care of business and we will settle it in Greeneville in 3 weeks. Good luck and best wishes till then.

Yes I do and you are exactly right about meeting again in a few weeks.