Greeneville at Elizabethton

BarneySox2007

My thoughts during the game was that both teams  are similar but both will have to get better each week going forward if either wants to bring  back another title to NET.Almost seems like each offense didn’t want to show something and holding back .I guess two solid defensive teams will make you look that way.That first long Devil pass had me thinking of Devil teams a few years ago but then it was pound the rock until someone finished on top. Who knows, this may be the key to running the table if you can get past the first three rounds. That’s why our coaches are the coaches and we are the fans.Both teams played their hearts out and gave everything they had, that’s about all you can ask .

Two football teams that were well coached, played hard, and had a heck of a game.  Hard nose offense played all day, defenses played incredible all night, unbelievable special teams all night, just two good football teams, and there is a chance they play again, AC will be tough, but a rematch in a few weeks is very possible.

8 hours ago, ChickenLittle11 said:

Same goes for 68 holding Myers all night take this L and tell mason ball to ice up son

That was unbelievable we all sitting in the stands seen it more than a dozen times . That crew we don't need anymore if I were coach I'd send film to the tssaa for them to review it was very class less for a officiating crew . Also never seen a back judge call the field from the side of the field this guy needs some time off. 

30 minutes ago, Tab said:

Head Ref only called one foul all night and that was grounding. I will be Debbie Downer but game was tied at 13 and Elizabethton gave up a 74 yard run on the first play so their defense didn’t play great.

He threw his flag away after he called the game at DB

13 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I may be missing something and I watched both teams but nothing is outstanding or shall I say standing out to me. The big Quellian run looked more like a lot of Betsy gave up on the play or were tired. I seen some blocks and it may one of those lala you sleep plays until defence is tired as well. But one could say the same for the AC West game too.

Why are you even on this thread ?