Bradley vs bearden moved to Thursday 26th

Bradleysports23

32 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Any streaming other than NFHS?  Would love to watch it. 

I’m sure they are… I’ll find out. Be the most important game in the state that night. #1 AP team in the state playing by far their toughest game yett for the regional championship. Bradley is not playing good right now. They’re not focused 

8 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I’m sure they are… I’ll find out. Be the most important game in the state that night. #1 AP team in the state playing by far their toughest game yett for the regional championship. Bradley is not playing good right now. They’re not focused 

Hugely important game , but there are several others just as important and for region championships. Powell at West, Greeneville at Elizabethton, and Walker Valley at McMinn County just off the top of my head. Those 3 carry just as much importance as does Bearden at BC.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HTV said:

Hugely important game , but there are several others just as important and for region championships. Powell at West, Greeneville at Elizabethton, and Walker Valley at McMinn County just off the top of my head. Those 3 carry just as much importance as does Bearden at BC.  

None of those have the same level or superstar talent that Bearden v Bradley has. Fudge Packer and the 3rd Price twin will be gooning over #6 all night. I think you finally see the other UT commit #8 make some splash plays on offense. 

I would also assume that #3 for Bearden finally comes back, if not for this game then I guess he is on the shelf til he is a Boilermaker.