4a Region 5 Vs Region 6

FBfan26

Welp let’s get this party started

4 White house at 1 Hardin County

4 Lexington at 1 Pearl Cohn

3 Station Camp at 2 South Gipson

3 Jackson North Side at 2 Marshall County

I actually think a lot of these teams match up well. SC and SG is going to be a heck of a game. All of Lexington scores has been close so that 4-6 don’t fool me. Marshall should blow the doors off of JNS. HC and WH has the potential to be close but HC might be to much?

Edited by FBfan26
Had a typo

Region 5 has a great opportunity for a potential sweep.  Pearl-Cohn may be the best team in the entire state this year regardless of class.  Marshall County is a strong #2 and will be in an angry mood after last night.  Station Camp was without their QB for a portion of the year and their record is misleading.  White House is a good #4 seed who played Upperman and Pearl-Cohn in recent weeks and will not be intimidated by Hardin County being a #1 seed.  

From what I gather from most on coach T they not giving region 6 much of a chance against region 5. I agree region 5 is good. I do believe that Lexington and Northside probably don’t have much of a chance in beating PC and Marshall County. I do think Hardin County and South Gibson at least have a punchers chance in their games though. I could be wrong though region 5 may make a clean sweep. I guess we’ll find out Friday night.