Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

Got to see the Cloudland/Hampton game tonight. Hampton girls looked improved from when I saw them earlier this year. Hit a bunch of 3s. Cloudland was in foul trouble early also. McKinney for Cloudland missed several free throws 1st half also that hurt them. They should be good for tourney run. Hampton may surprise some teams.    

22 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Hampton 59, Cloudland 44. 

Perfect season is over for the Lady Landers. Wow. 

Yeah no excuses.  We didn't play well enough to win.  Too many silly fouls put our playmakers on the bench early.  Plus Hampton was red hot from behind the arc.  Alot of people blame the refs but we made silly mistakes.  I was glad my daughters got some experience in that atmosphere and my #1 played her butt off.  I warned everyone Hampton was playing well.  They were 90 % from the free throw line and we were 30

4 minutes ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

Got to see the Cloudland/Hampton game tonight. Hampton girls looked improved from when I saw them earlier this year. Hit a bunch of 3s. Cloudland was in foul trouble early also. McKinney for Cloudland missed several free throws 1st half also that hurt them. They should be good for tourney run. Hampton may surprise some teams.    

Even if they get a substate game,  they will travel to mcminn central and get put out. 

16 hours ago, THE KING said:

Even if they get a substate game,  they will travel to mcminn central and get put out. 

McMinn Female Chargers will probably mercy rule them. McMinn Female Chargers have mercy ruled 15 teams this season. There are a lot of those teams that they mercy ruled more than twice in one game. McMinn Female Chargers beat Sweetwater Female Wildcats by 67 points in one game and 65 points in another game. They almost mercy ruled them three times in one game. McMinn Female Chargers are real good and will be in the state tournament. I guarantee it. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 2/6/2024 at 7:28 PM, THE KING said:

Yeah no excuses.  We didn't play well enough to win.  Too many silly fouls put our playmakers on the bench early.  Plus Hampton was red hot from behind the arc.  Alot of people blame the refs but we made silly mistakes.  I was glad my daughters got some experience in that atmosphere and my #1 played her butt off.  I warned everyone Hampton was playing well.  They were 90 % from the free throw line and we were 30

King. . It hurts to lose your Perfect Record with arguably the best Cloudland Team in decades. Especially stings to lose to Hampton. Maybe the Girls needed a wake up call before the tournaments. At least it was due to poor performance instead of an injury. Is the team as a whole healthy this year? Know key injuries spoiled a very solid team last season.