Round 1 Sullivan East 6-4 At Anderson County 6-4

10 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

I guarantee Sullivan Patriots will not be able to mercy rule Anderson Mavericks in this game. I guarantee it will not happen. Anderson Mavericks will be able to beat Sullivan Patriots though. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Captain Gu does his research. Lol I get the sarcasm haha

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Captain Gu does his research. Lol I get the sarcasm haha

I always do my research. I will say it again. I guarantee that Sullivan Patriots will not mercy rule Anderson Mavericks in this game. Anderson Mavericks new quarterback this year will throw all over Sullivan Patriots. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

47 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I always do my research. I will say it again. I guarantee that Sullivan Patriots will not mercy rule Anderson Mavericks in this game. Anderson Mavericks new quarterback this year will throw all over Sullivan Patriots. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I’m more apt to believe Moog will run it all over the patriots. I don’t make predictions, but when I do…….. lol.

21 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah I can imagine he may have bone to pick with Greeneville when we make the trip to Greeneville. I think I would. Just saying he has score to settle. They passed over a Diamond in the ruff, for sure. 

Oops forgot we have to get by Betsy first, heck we have SE before all that talk. Have to Remember 1 game at a time. 

How does he end up @ AC? That's a 1 hour commute from Jeff Co, and he came late?   That's some fishy business there. 

3 hours ago, samvol said:

How does he end up @ AC? That's a 1 hour commute from Jeff Co, and he came late?   That's some fishy business there. 

He should be able to go where he thinks he can better himself. I would hope every player and parents would be free to do so. It appears Greeneville and Jefferson county had 1st choice. I am for anyone that feels they can better themselves. 

With the new NIL sponsorship program, apparently they are rewarding athletes. Not saying I am for it that, being probably because I am old school or just not use to it, but now days it's about commercization; unfortunately it is all about the dollar but what better training and disapline can you get for your money's worth with high school sports. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

He should be able to go where he thinks he can better himself. I would hope every player and parents would be free to do so. It appears Greeneville and Jefferson county had 1st choice. I am for anyone that feels they can better themselves. 

With the new NIL sponsorship program, apparently they are rewarding athletes. Not saying I am for it that, being probably because I am old school or just not use to it, but now days it's about commercization; unfortunately it is all about the dollar but what better training and disapline can you get for your money's worth with high school sports. 

True, but this is not college athletes. Moving like this requires your family up and moving to a new home/area, unless his family just rents. Greeneville to Jeff Co is not a short drive, and the same for Jeff Co to Anderson Co. 

On 10/31/2023 at 10:48 AM, noonesfool said:

I’m more apt to believe Moog will run it all over the patriots. I don’t make predictions, but when I do…….. lol.

Anderson Mavericks will run it all over the Sullivan Patriots as well. Sullivan Patriots will soil their pants once Anderson Mavericks come out to the field. This will be one of the reasons Sullivan Patriots will not be able to mercy rule Anderson Mavericks i this game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

3 hours ago, samvol said:

True, but this is not college athletes. Moving like this requires your family up and moving to a new home/area, unless his family just rents. Greeneville to Jeff Co is not a short drive, and the same for Jeff Co to Anderson Co. 

That's definitely true. I had the same thinking how did a 5 star #1 in nation player every pick Powell Knoxville two year ago, to play football. I am still actually scratching my head. But he got them a State championship, then left.