Round 1 Sullivan East 6-4 At Anderson County 6-4

6 hours ago, samvol said:

True, but this is not college athletes. Moving like this requires your family up and moving to a new home/area, unless his family just rents. Greeneville to Jeff Co is not a short drive, and the same for Jeff Co to Anderson Co. 

Betsy’s QB who transferred to Kingsport had his whole family move. His mom worked for the school system and she quit her job. He’s moving back after Christmas to graduate with his life long friends, but they now have a condo to sell over there! I think some counties let you move between schools no matter where you live, as long as you live in the county. Blount county is like that and maybe Greene county. In Carter you have to live in the school district of the school.

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That's definitely true. I had the same thinking how did a 5 star #1 in nation player every pick Powell Knoxville two year ago, to play football. I am still actually scratching my head. But he got them a State championship, then left. 

In all fairness to Powell he didn't just leave he graduated