Round 1 Sullivan East 6-4 At Anderson County 6-4

On paper these two teams are equal win lose records. So that should mean a fairly close game. In reality the Mavs have had a brutal schedule, replace many State championship players and added a late QB recruit. Had a lot of growing and learning before becoming shipshape and going undefeated in R2 for 7 years in a roll and have turned out be Championship Pedigree, once again.

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

On paper these two teams are equal win lose records. So that should mean a fairly close game. In reality the Mavs have had a brutal schedule, replace many State championship players and added a late QB recruit. Had a lot of growing and learning before becoming shipshape and going undefeated in R2 for 7 years in a roll and have turned out be Championship Pedigree, once again.

Where did a new recruit come from?

4 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Mav, you guys will win big. But I have to second Tab on it will be a long game even with the mercy rule. They can be a frustrating team even when they are getting kicked around.

That's what I was really wondering if they would be one of those teams that you play and it seems like all night with mercy rule even in effect. 

10 hours ago, Jduggie said:

Started out at Greenevile went to Jeff county now at Anderson county sounds pretty interesting to me 

Yeah I can imagine he may have bone to pick with Greeneville when we make the trip to Greeneville. I think I would. Just saying he has score to settle. They passed over a Diamond in the ruff, for sure. 

Oops forgot we have to get by Betsy first, heck we have SE before all that talk. Have to Remember 1 game at a time.