crockett vs millington

Cavaliers9814

2 hours ago, Dp81 said:

If you are going to beat Haywood, you better do it this year. You are correct, the Tomcats weren't expecting that, guess what, they will know next time. So your path the defeat them will be much harder next time. All i'm saying is, you should have beat them the 1st time. 

All we did was clock management hard to stop that, but they’ve showed quite a few games they can be beat this year not just this certain game. 

38 minutes ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

All we did was clock management hard to stop that, but they’ve showed quite a few games they can be beat this year not just this certain game. 

I do not think there is a Tomcat fan on the T (or anywhere) this year that thought the Tomcats are unbeatable. I believe the Tomcats have exceeded the expectations of most. As for my opinion, for the Tomcats to do what they have done this year, they have shown a lot. BTW, they have only been beat twice, one of the teams that beat them was 6A Power House Oakland, and the other was a solid Hardin Co. team whom i feel like would be willing to admit that game could have gone either way. Sounds like you have some negative nerves towards the Tomcats, if i were you i would have the negative nerves towards my team blowing a 14 pt lead.   So again, i say, if the Cavaliers are going to beat Haywood, they better do it this year!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dp81 said:

I do not think there is a Tomcat fan on the T (or anywhere) this year that thought the Tomcats are unbeatable. I believe the Tomcats have exceeded the expectations of most. As for my opinion, for the Tomcats to do what they have done this year, they have shown a lot. BTW, they have only been beat twice, one of the teams that beat them was 6A Power House Oakland, and the other was a solid Hardin Co. team whom i feel like would be willing to admit that game could have gone either way. Sounds like you have some negative nerves towards the Tomcats, if i were you i would have the negative nerves towards my team blowing a 14 pt lead.   So again, i say, if the Cavaliers are going to beat Haywood, they better do it this year!

No doubt Dp81! That was a great game! Maybe not from an execution standpoint because both made mistakes. But that’s what good teams do to each other, cause mistakes. That game wasn’t over till it was over! I got much respect for the Tomcats. I agree with the next year part too! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

No doubt Dp81! That was a great game! Maybe not from an execution standpoint because both made mistakes. But that’s what good teams do to each other, cause mistakes. That game wasn’t over till it was over! I got much respect for the Tomcats. I agree with the next year part too! 

Thank you! it was a great game! Wish y'all  the best. Hopefully our teams will meet on Black Friday!! 

2 minutes ago, Dp81 said:

Thank you! it was a great game! Wish y'all  the best. Hopefully our teams will meet on Black Friday!! 

That would be awesome! That would be a tall task for us. Region 5 is a gauntlet to navigate though. Some great teams over that way. Got to take it one at a time and try to figure out a way to beat a good White House team first. Good luck to the Tomcats as well. I’m out don’t want to hijack Crocketts thread. 

I would favor Crockett in this game against Millington though. 

• Like 1