Unicoi Devils vs Austin Roadrunners

CaptainGuru

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Unicoi Devils will not mercy rule Austin Roadrunners. I guarantee it. Austin Roadrunners should beat the Unicoi Devils if you have all of your basketball players still coming to play football games. I guarantee it can happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

All the hoopers are still playing on the gridiron I can guarantee that!  If I'm not mistaken these two teams played 3 years ago with similar records, UC prevailed with a 21-17 victory.  I think if AE comes to play and don't let the cold weather gets to them, they should be able to put up a lot of points against UC like they have the last 2 games.  It all depends which AE team shows up!  I'm hoping they want to advance past the first round of the playoffs for the first time in about 5 years.  

Let's GO AE!

51 minutes ago, Turtle said:

All the hoopers are still playing on the gridiron I can guarantee that!  If I'm not mistaken these two teams played 3 years ago with similar records, UC prevailed with a 21-17 victory.  I think if AE comes to play and don't let the cold weather gets to them, they should be able to put up a lot of points against UC like they have the last 2 games.  It all depends which AE team shows up!  I'm hoping they want to advance past the first round of the playoffs for the first time in about 5 years.  

Let's GO AE!

Unicoi Devils will not mercy rule Austin Roadrunners. I guarantee it will not happen. Austin Roadrunners should win this game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

• Like 1

We're shooting ourselves in the foot right now.. Too many penalties and we're playing down to their level not doing the things we should be doing in order to get this score in a safer zone per say.   At the half AE 22- UC 14.    We gotta get a better push rush on their QB which is stud.  

Also prayers going out to their UC's DL he went out with a possible broke leg.  

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

We're shooting ourselves in the foot right now.. Too many penalties and we're playing down to their level not doing the things we should be doing in order to get this score in a safer zone per say.   At the half AE 22- UC 14.    We gotta get a better push rush on their QB which is stud.  

Congrats turtle got your wish Alcoa again.

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

Good win Turtle!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I saw the score with 57 seconds after Unicoi went ahead and said to myself , well they blew that one and a new score came up with 13 seconds and AE pulled it out. Loved to have seen that.

Barney, my wifey is a former Unicoi County cheerleader class of 74. She almost did a flip at 50 something seconds. She almost had a heart attack at 13 seconds. She looked at me and said why can’t my blue Devils just lose like your Toppers. This all took place after we got back from the GHS/Fulton game. On to ETSU this late AM.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Barney, my wifey is a former Unicoi County cheerleader class of 74. She almost did a flip at 50 something seconds. She almost had a heart attack at 13 seconds. She looked at me and said why can’t my blue Devils just lose like your Toppers. This all took place after we got back from the GHS/Fulton game. On to ETSU this late AM.

That came in so late and I killed time doing everything in the world waiting for the end and the last one to come through. It felt like an hour between 57 seconds and 13. Surley they must of ran a kickoff back or something. Every Friday Night is like that, there are 3 or 4 teams pull it out I picked in the last seconds. That Gibbs comeback was unbelievable and also the Rockwood game. McMinn Central and Jefferson County hung on and gave me a couple of seizures waiting those out. If those five didn't pull through I would have been 23-10 instead of 28-5. I wish everyone would just go down the list and put which ones they think would be different and see how they match up.

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That came in so late and I killed time doing everything in the world waiting for the end and the last one to come through. It felt like an hour between 57 seconds and 13. Surley they must of ran a kickoff back or something. 

Actually, we ran the kickoff to the 20 yard line.   Then we had 2 false start, then a 76 yard pass down to the 13 yard line.  Then we called timeout and came out of the time out with a slant pass to the endzone for the go ahead touchdown.  Then they had a big kickoff return to the 50 yard line threw hail mary and we stopped them at the 11 yard line.   This game could've went any way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Turtle said:

Actually, we ran the kickoff to the 20 yard line.   Then we had 2 false start, then a 76 yard pass down to the 13 yard line.  Then we called timeout and came out of the time out with a slant pass to the endzone for the go ahead touchdown.  Then they had a big kickoff return to the 50 yard line threw hail mary and we stopped them at the 11 yard line.   This game could've went any way.

Turtle I thought this team would beat you. Great finish do it again eliminate Alcoa.

• Upvote 1