TSSAA 3A Mr Football Semi-Finalists

CHARGERFAN

9 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Here is my disclaimer:

I don’t know who any of you posters are on this board, aside from @stacmot, who I do know, and @ManOfMillions, who I have met. 

I personally try to speak to other posters the way that I would like to be spoken to. It’s called “The Golden Rule”. 

Because of my own upbringing, I will not be snarky or cut somebody down. Sometimes it’s hard not to jump in with both feet, but I’m gonna zip my lip.

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE @ManOfMillions Could learn a thing or 2 from the fine folks on this forum like you and @stacmot!

I guess the younger generation is just not ready to handle the pressure of biting our lip or not clapping back when we are clapped at! PURPLE SUCKS, MILAN SUCKS, and GO WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE BULLDOGS! 

9 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Here is my disclaimer:

I don’t know who any of you posters are on this board, aside from @stacmot, who I do know, and @ManOfMillions, who I have met. 

I personally try to speak to other posters the way that I would like to be spoken to. It’s called “The Golden Rule”. 

Because of my own upbringing, I will not be snarky or cut somebody down. Sometimes it’s hard not to jump in with both feet, but I’m gonna zip my lip.

All kidding aside, you are true gentleman! I mean that. I have always respected your input and thoughts on this board. Do not ever change! You are a blessing to the T, and to your Chargers! 

On 11/2/2023 at 11:35 AM, CHARGERFAN said:

Here are the semi-finalists for Mr. Football in 3A

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/high-school/2023/11/02/tssaa-mr-football-semifinalists-named-2023-tennessee-high-school-football-award/71420792007/

CLASS 3A

Kalen Edwards, Dyersburg

Radarious Jackson, Sheffield

Skylan Smith, Covington

Whittman Whaley, Gatlinburg-Pittman

Brandon Winton, Jr., Alcoa

Kalen Edwards from Dyersburg picked up an official offer from the Georgia Bulldogs this morning. Congratulations Big K!!!!