Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

3 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

I am gonna say ER 35-17, as long as they have indeed cleaned up their play and dont act like they won the Super Bowl on every routine tackle...lol

Not a knock on MC, I just believe ER is that good when they have their crap together...

15 is the most points Marion’s D has given up all year. I may be completely wrong but don’t see a 30 spot getting put on the board. 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

15 is the most points Marion’s D has given up all year. I may be completely wrong but don’t see a 30 spot getting put on the board. 

ER can score points in bunches, and quick, add in a TO or 2 and a 30 spot can happen, then again this game could look very similar to the ER and SC game, but you know what they say, that is why they play the game...lol

24 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

No hater just being real. Smith don’t have the talent that ER or Marion has. They do have good coaching though. Which is why they beat ER. I’m just keeping it real

I dont think Marion is that talented myself.ER is the only team that worries me.At least if we play again it will be at SC.

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I dont think Marion is that talented myself.ER is the only team that worries me.At least if we play again it will be at SC.

I had rather have a little less talent, more team oriented physical and well coached then a bunch of drama queens that’s is undiscipline and is all about i than about us. but i’m old school and probably outdated. 

34 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

No hater just being real. Smith don’t have the talent that ER or Marion has. They do have good coaching though. Which is why they beat ER. I’m just keeping it real

too many I’s on er not enough we and us imo. but i’m old school. give me well coached hard working physical team oriented with some talent. i will take them every time win or lose.