R2: Fayetteville @ SC

SCHSAllHail

51 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

You're probably right.I've been told that before.

my honest take is that fayetteville can compete with this team and have the talent to do so. the only question is which fayetteville team will show up to play. could be a really close game for us or a 2-3 score game

43 minutes ago, City223 said:

my honest take is that fayetteville can compete with this team and have the talent to do so. the only question is which fayetteville team will show up to play. could be a really close game for us or a 2-3 score game

I don't wanna brag but SC's defense is legit.We called the dogs off in the 3rd quarter against Forrest at 40-0.Our B team played the rest of the way.Only reason they scored 14.I watched the Forrest/Fayetteville game replay.They looked evenly matched.I know Fayetteville has playoff experience and going to the finals.I just don't see very many teams scoring more than 7 points on the number 1 team.Good Luck to your team and safe travels.It will be an awesome atmosphere.

35 minutes ago, hoggtown said:

upperman only scored 14. we turned the ball over on are own 30 yard line are they would’ve only scored 7 points. hard to move the ball 70 + yards on them owls. it will take a busted play on smith. side to move the ball over 60 yards very many times. 

Liberty Creek scored 28