R2: Fayetteville @ SC

SCHSAllHail

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

Last years starter transferred to Beech. There is very little drop off to their freshman playing now. He's a stud as well. 

That is good for the Freshman. Always a bit unfortunate when you lose a real good player to a bigger school but I guess you can't hate on em for doing something they thinks better. Does that kid start at Beech?

1 hour ago, Riverside80 said:

What happened to Smiths QB?

He's talking about the freshman phenom from last year that transferred to Beech.But it's no problem.We have another freshman this year that is awesome.First half against Monterey he was 12 of 17 for 238 yards and 4 td's.We'll be alright.

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Smith has the size to control the line of scrimmage and stop the run but City's offense is made for defenses like this. Should be a good game if Willoughby plays like he did against NCS. If he plays like he did against Cascade then a long night for Tigers.  

if we get the ncs game willoughby friday, smith county will be going home

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

He's talking about the freshman phenom from last year that transferred to Beech.But it's no problem.We have another freshman this year that is awesome.First half against Monterey he was 12 of 17 for 238 yards and 4 td's.We'll be alright.

that qb from last year is a pretty good baseball player right? or am i getting him confused

The Fayetteville teams of the past few years could afford a slow start and get away with it.   I don't think they can afford such in this one. 

Key to Fayetteville's success lies with Mr Willoughby.  He's their field general. He gets everyone lined up.  If Fayetteville can keep him upright, keep him from getting rattled, get a monster game from #8 to take some of the load off,  IF.

Still, I like Mr Smith Co. in this one.

american-dad-good-morning-usa.gif

@Jeremiah ^ 

imo i think between fayetteville, east, and marion fayetteville has the best chance of beating sc. (that’s just my opinion tho i could be wrong) they’re a lot better than that 6-5 record and had an extremely hard schedule to start the season. with that being said i still think smith wins a close one 

sc 21 

city 13

4 minutes ago, BallBoy16 said:

imo i think between fayetteville, east, and marion fayetteville has the best chance of beating sc. (that’s just my opinion tho i could be wrong) they’re a lot better than that 6-5 record and had an extremely hard schedule to start the season. with that being said i still think smith wins a close one 

sc 21 

city 13

Everybody may be overlooking the beast from the east.I watched some video of Hampton.They are in your face,smash mouth football and compare to Smith more than the others.

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Everybody may be overlooking the beast from the east.I watched some video of Hampton.They are in your face,smash mouth football and compare to Smith more than the others.

I definitely do think it would be a tough task for them to beat hampton or york but I was just talking about the teams in region 3&4