Anderson county hosts Elizabethton Cyclones

Rackattack

41 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Remember when all the games got called for lightning during a couple of week's span.....     There's no way that same type of thing would happen due to fires is there?                    Or have you guys just been kidding around about it?

Blazer don't say that because Betsy and Greeneville may bring that bad luck!

It's probably not going to happen since the greatest show on turf may be a much bigger footprint than the Rock top fires. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight
  • Like 1

Davey Gillum Show was Great tonight! I could see the confidence for AC against E-Town as they call it. I call it Betsy but anyways I finally got a Shout out and it tickled me to death to see my brother Rusty! Literally brought tears. I won't fly anymore so I don't get to see them. That was wonderful! I thought I was hiding on here but apparently not! Haha

28 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Davey Gillum Show was Great tonight! I could see the confidence for AC against E-Town as they call it. I call it Betsy but anyways I finally got a Shout out and it tickled me to death to see my brother Rusty! Literally brought tears. I won't fly anymore so I don't get to see them. That was wonderful! I thought I was hiding on here but apparently not! Haha

Interesting comment from Gillum,  where he said typically comes down between them and greeneville and we will play both of them round 2 and round 3. 

Thank you for that. 

1 hour ago, newcyclone said:

Interesting comment from Gillum,  where he said typically comes down between them and greeneville and we will play both of them round 2 and round 3. 

Thank you for that. 

I think it's true that we will play both of them. But I do think we have to be ready for that deep lob pass. Betsy is good with that combination, other than that our defense is solid. If we can get Moog going and he usually warms up the second half, we have better than average of winning. I am still with 14pts win. 

Betsy in a close one on the road. Betsy’ loss to Greeneville may be more of a positive than a negative. They are refocused and you can’t get back at Gvegas unless you take care of business in AC. The 4th of July in November will have no effect on the Hurricanes as they bring their own Black and Orange fireworks to the Clinton area. It’s all about D! Just ask the Hill Toppers. Betsy D front takes over and a dollar bet that Moog (my choice for Mr. Football) will have a personal LB shadow all night. May both teams play clean, the refs call a good game, the fans behave and the dog doesn’t bite anyone.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 2