West TN Rural Top 10 Playoff Edition RD 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 minute ago, Riverside80 said:

Season isn’t over. Riverside does not need to overlook them they have a great coaching staff and some good athletes. It’s the playoffs anything can happen.

Absolutely. Not counting anything out, never know what could happen come playoff time. I was just stating for a sophomore and junior heavy squad to go win against a 10-0 team on the road after having a record they haven’t seen this program have since 2011 which they were young kids was huge to build confidence going forward 

34 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Absolutely. Not counting anything out, never know what could happen come playoff time. I was just stating for a sophomore and junior heavy squad to go win against a 10-0 team on the road after having a record they haven’t seen this program have since 2011 which they were young kids was huge to build confidence going forward 

Absolutely agree, can’t wait for our game I expect a good win for us but you never know. I’ll always pull for a region 6 team until we play them :lol:

Edited by Riverside80

43 minutes ago, Riverside80 said:

Absolutely agree, can’t wait for our game I expect a good win for us but you never know. I’ll always pull for a region 6 team until we play them :lol:

:roflol:Just got to play hard and see how it goes. No doubt Riverside will be heavily favored and rightfully so, great football team. All the respect to Riverside. Maybe Coach Steve Mathis can steal one Friday night :)

Edited by Goldenpride

55 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

:roflol:Just got to play hard and see how it goes. No doubt Riverside will be heavily favored and rightfully so, great football team. All the respect to Riverside. Maybe Coach Steve Mathis can steal one Friday night :)

Ahhh the dreaded mystic of Mathis. Throws a wrench in everything lol. But we are very proud of him in Riverside country he is a passionate, good coach 

32 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Ahhh the dreaded mystic of Mathis. Throws a wrench in everything lol. But we are very proud of him in Riverside country he is a passionate, good coach 

He’s one of the good ones, always gets the most out of his line. Very fortunate he’s in Trenton. Best of luck Friday night, hoping for a clean game for both teams. 

• Like 1