Mcminn Central Chargers @ Giles county

RichyRich

14 hours ago, H2Oman said:

H2O and Giles are nowhere near the same talent level. The only reason our game was even close is due to Giles turning the ball over several times.

I wouldn’t expect that this week if I were McMinn.

Giles 56

MC 21

May be true, and again I have no clue where this game is going to go.  You may be correct, however Central had 3 turnovers as well.  One of the turnovers was in the first quarter that would have pushed the score to 21-6.  

Central did not utilize #11 in that Meigs game.

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

If Meigs makes it to the semifinals, I'd bet on Alcoa.  I might even spot you a few points for some $$$$$.   :-D

Meigs Tigers will not make it to the semifinals. It will not happen. I guarantee it. If they beat Sequatchie Indians then they will have to beat Giles Bobcats and that will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

29 minutes ago, BallBoy16 said:

Central has a lot of weapons but if giles limits the big plays I don’t see central scoring that many points cause imo they thrive off big plays 

You do not have to worry about Central Chargers beating Giles Bobcats in this game much less mercy ruling them. It will not happen. I can guarantee it. Central Chargers have had a good season but Giles Bobcats will win big until semifinals vs Alcoa Tornado. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Meigs Tigers will not make it to the semifinals. It will not happen. I guarantee it. If they beat Sequatchie Indians then they will have to beat Giles Bobcats and that will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I will bet you that you are on drugs, do you want to bet?