Sequatchie Co comes to Meigs

Dadof2

17 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

This should be a pretty good game. How are you guys against the run?

Just depends on which sequatchie team shows up. Think the only game the run game hurt us was Marion maybe. Which Seq that game couldn’t have been able to tackle a 4 year old. But Marion has 3 good running backs as well. 

2 hours ago, SCHS41 said:

Just depends on which sequatchie team shows up. Think the only game the run game hurt us was Marion maybe. Which Seq that game couldn’t have been able to tackle a 4 year old. But Marion has 3 good running backs as well. 

Sequatchie Indians will not mercy rule Meigs Tigers in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

5 hours ago, SCHS41 said:

Giles rushed for over 300 yards on Sequatchie. A lot of those were big plays and not sustained drives.

1 minute ago, 2001Bobcat said:

Giles rushed for over 300 yards on Sequatchie. A lot of those were big plays and not sustained drives.

Meigs Tigers will not mercy rule Sequatchie Indians in this game. It will not happen. I will guarantee it! Do you want to bet on it?  Meigs Tigers are not as good as Giles Bobcats. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.