Sequatchie Co comes to Meigs

Dadof2

9 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Sequatchie coming in on a tough win over Tyner 30-26 Meigs coming in on a 50-8 win over Grundy Co. I don’t know anything about Sequatchie, what’s everyone’s thoughts?

Meigs may not win it all but they are a team no one wants to play.  Lots of weapons and well coached. Their competition hasn’t been what maybe some middle and west teams have played so they are a bit of a mystery 

40 minutes ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

Meigs may not win it all but they are a team no one wants to play.  Lots of weapons and well coached. Their competition hasn’t been what maybe some middle and west teams have played so they are a bit of a mystery 

Most of the people close to the program thought they had everything to be good, the QB came out last year to play, he’s a senior this year and he has turned into a great player, with some really good receivers to throw to, the senior RB broke both legs has a sophomore and is having a good year, the junior RB is a stud, the new coaching staff has done a great job. I think everyone in the east is trying to get to the semifinals and just give Alcoa a good game.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Should be a tough game.

Yeah, they aren't going to lay down for us that's for sure. I thought Tyner may beat them but shows what I know. Were going to have our hands full.

15 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

They beat Bledsoe and Coalfield and I believe both those teams to be pretty good, but I believe Meigs will win if they just play their game and stop with the stupid penalties.

One thing I hope we get passed is a rough first quarter. A few times this year we will get the ball first only to have to punt to get scored on during the other teams first drive down. Against a good team that can make all the difference in how the game turns out. Hope we take care of business Friday.