Macon at Upperman

25 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Congrats Bees :D

I always thought you cheered against the big city private schools, what gives?

Outside of the disappointment of Macon losing I got to say that was a very even game and either team could have won. Macon just made way too many mistakes and that turnover before the half just was the worst thing to happen. Macon really needs to let this one stew for a long time. For all the crap I give them the bees are very loaded with talent though. Just players all over the field.

Edited by Khall555

9 minutes ago, UHSbees931 said:

Comparing Upperman to big city private schools and saying we have 40 cookeville players is comical. 

You are a powerhouse in Football, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball ect. While the rest of the schools in your county doesn’t seem to win at anything. Amazing how that works!! Macon has to have 20 years for the stars aligned perfectly to win at anything while you just load up every year in every sport. I have said all along it’s not cheating but it’s impossible for smaller counties to consistently compete with that advantage. Plus you don’t have any respect for schools like Macon, DeKalb, LA  and think they are beneath you. 

14 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

You are a powerhouse in Football, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball ect. While the rest of the schools in your county doesn’t seem to win at anything. Amazing how that works!! Macon has to have 20 years for the stars aligned perfectly to win at anything while you just load up every year in every sport. I have said all along it’s not cheating but it’s impossible for smaller counties to consistently compete with that advantage. Plus you don’t have any respect for schools like Macon, DeKalb, LA  and think they are beneath you. 

Spot on!!!!!! Couldn’t have said it better myself. Which is exactly why so many people dislike Putman County High 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

We do have respect for those schools. We’re also bitter rivals…. what do you expect?

11 minutes ago, UHSbees931 said:

We do have respect for those schools. We’re also bitter rivals…. what do you expect?

Some do have respect but others don’t like @UCSportsFan that thinks they are “just better”

Even after Macon Students Collected and helped Baxter after the tornado in 2020. Do not stomp on the team’s logos and taunt after a win. One of your players #62 was taunting the sidelines at the end tonight.

Edited by Khall555

2 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Some do have respect but others don’t like @UCSportsFan that thinks they are “just better”

Even after Macon Students Collected and helped Baxter after the tornado in 2020. 

I promise you many in Baxter respect those schools as equal… being around the program I assure you that the players coaches parents etc know that Macon is no slouch in football. The same goes for when Macon is good in any other sport. 

15 minutes ago, UHSbees931 said:

I promise you many in Baxter respect those schools as equal… being around the program I assure you that the players coaches parents etc know that Macon is no slouch in football. The same goes for when Macon is good in any other sport. 

Macon after next season will probably not win more than 4 games for a while it’s just too hard to reload especially in football. The Girls Basketball team goes from the best team in the state in 2020 and a Championship in 2021 to a 3 win season the next. It’s tough to compete with schools that can reload every year. Nothing can be done about it. Macon is finally away from that meat grinder in Basketball thankfully. My other school (Cumberland) isn’t though. 

FYI: everything I say is no way meaning to disrespect the coaches or kids at Baxter they aren’t doing anything wrong and want to win. I have a good friend that played basketball there. I just don’t like the advantage that they have over other schools. If Livingston, Smithville or Macon had it I am certainly sure they would do the same thing. 

Edited by Khall555

10 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Macon after next season will probably not win more than 4 games for a while it’s just too hard to reload especially in football. The Girls Basketball team goes from the best team in the state in 2020 and a Championship in 2021 to a 3 win season the next. It’s tough to compete with schools that can reload every year. Nothing can be done about it. Macon is finally away from that meat grinder in Basketball thankfully. My other school (Cumberland) isn’t though. 

FYI: everything I say is no way meaning to disrespect the coaches or kids at Baxter they aren’t doing anything wrong and want to win. I have a good friend that played basketball there. I just don’t like the advantage that they have over other schools. If Livingston, Smithville or Macon had it I am certainly sure they would do the same thing. 

I have some very good friends that live in MC and tons of respect for the schools up there and the coaches. Macon had a very good team this year. They will be back. Too much pride and tradition not to.