Macon at Upperman

Just now, UCSportsFan said:

I’m curious as to why you think this?  Is this just a random speculation based on biased opinion or do you have some information that the rest of us don’t know about?  

Upperman Bees will beat Macon Tigers in this game, but they will not mercy rule Macon Tigers. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Macon Tigers are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

19 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Wishful thinking on your part. They couldn’t beat Upperman on their home field. They will not win in Baxter. 

This is random speculation based on a one score game. Upperman may very well win the game. May win it handily. However, to say “They will not win in Baxter” implies some mythical stardust garnishes the sidelines at Baxter field. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

This is random speculation based on a one score game. Upperman may very well win the game. May win it handily. However, to say “They will not win in Baxter” implies some mythical stardust garnishes the sidelines at Baxter field. 

That’s Billy C Rodgers Stadium to you pal

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

It’s never happened before that a team lose a home game in the regular season and win at the other team’s home field. That’s the attitude that irritates people that Putnam Academy is unbeatable in every thing. We understand it is the best players Cookeville can produce but some teams can overcome that advantage. Macon’s Girls Basketball team did for a 2 year span maybe the football team can once or twice. 

Edited by Khall555