Macon at Upperman

After the headstand on the logo at midfield. Both teams were talking pretty bad to each other. It was the heat of the moment kinda thing. Both teams our very good and our both playing better than they did the first time they played. It will come down to who wants it the most. I give the edge to upperman because the game is at home. 

On 11/11/2023 at 11:05 AM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Good luck to my little Border twins from Motown! I hope y’all show Upperman how to run the wingT to perfection. Macon co is a well coached team. Their coach grew up playing his first football in westmoreland and learning how to run the wingT from an early age there. Then went to learn from a genius at Oakland. Hes the best coach we have around these parts up here. It would be in westmorelands best interest to try to hire him away from the Tigers! I’m gonna say Macon wins this one in a close game 

Does Chad know you feel this way lol

18 hours ago, crow6424 said:

Macon county Cry Babies

@throwtheslant

@BCsportsfan

If you build it they will come

Ok but just remember Macon is not the we get players from one of the largest cities in the state and we're just good teams as everyone from baxter county says. No matter how u say it or slice it there's a huge advantage but i know ya build it BUT WHO COULD'NT? WITH THAT ADVANTAGE!  Putnam academy is good and by all means they should be every year if not something went bad wrong.