Macon at Upperman

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Can’t remember the last time Upperman lost at home. Last time I remember was when they hosted Alcoa in the Semi’s when the refs botched the fumble call and Alcoa scored on the next play. No love lost between theses two rivals. Was told there was some nasty talk after the game in Lafayette by the losing team. 

They lost to Loudon at Home in 2020 in the 2nd round if we are talking play-offs and Fayetteville won in Baxter last year during the regular season.

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Can’t remember the last time Upperman lost at home. Last time I remember was when they hosted Alcoa in the Semi’s when the refs botched the fumble call and Alcoa scored on the next play. No love lost between theses two rivals. Was told there was some nasty talk after the game in Lafayette by the losing team. 

You forgot about Putnam Academy stomping on the Macon Logo at Midfield 

Good luck to my little Border twins from Motown! I hope y’all show Upperman how to run the wingT to perfection. Macon co is a well coached team. Their coach grew up playing his first football in westmoreland and learning how to run the wingT from an early age there. Then went to learn from a genius at Oakland. Hes the best coach we have around these parts up here. It would be in westmorelands best interest to try to hire him away from the Tigers! I’m gonna say Macon wins this one in a close game 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Khall555 said:

You forgot about Putnam Academy stomping on the Macon Logo at Midfield 

I heard about that just recently. Like I said no love lost but Upperman is just better. They beat Macon on their own field and Upperman has improved greatly since that game. Add to the fact this game is in Baxter and that equals a win for the Bees.  Upperman is on a much larger quest a state championship. 

13 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Was the nasty talk before or after the headstand at midfield by Upperman?