Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

51 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

MC 35-21

Is there a scenario where McKenzie gets the WIN?  Absolutely, I think they are a strong team with a very good coach who knows how to win so that's always a plus. In my opinion for them to get the WIN #14 has to be PERFECT this MC defensive front 7 MC has is NASTY and unlike anything they have seen all year and that includes DRESDEN & Huntingdon they don't even compare (trust me I've seen plenty of film) , so he will be under duress how he performs will be key! They have to figure out how to get at least 30. because MC will get there's!

Is there a scenario where McKenzie takes a 3 td L? Absolutely, If #14 plays like he has  against Cornersville  and MC can turn some of those arrant throws into INT's this game could get out of hand!

I think the game will play out somewhere in the middle of those 2 scenarios though.  Close game but MC pulling away late!

Yep any type of scenario can happen in a football game. For example, the  Tennessee / Missouri game was supposed to be a good close game and we see how that turned out. 

1 hour ago, BBRaider said:

MC 35-21

Is there a scenario where McKenzie gets the WIN?  Absolutely, I think they are a strong team with a very good coach who knows how to win so that's always a plus. In my opinion for them to get the WIN #14 has to be PERFECT this MC defensive front 7 MC has is NASTY and unlike anything they have seen all year and that includes DRESDEN & Huntingdon they don't even compare (trust me I've seen plenty of film) , so he will be under duress how he performs will be key! They have to figure out how to get at least 30. because MC will get there's!

Is there a scenario where McKenzie takes a 3 td L? Absolutely, If #14 plays like he has  against Cornersville  and MC can turn some of those arrant throws into INT's this game could get out of hand!

I think the game will play out somewhere in the middle of those 2 scenarios though.  Close game but MC pulling away late!

Definitely mixing Jack Daniel's in there Kool aid down there in Moore County. Or is it that the water you drink comes from Alabama and just makes you a little less smarter than everyone else. Yall have a great team and yes Mc is favored to beat Mckenzie but come on dude yall aren't the only team left with dudes. I promise you any team in the west can go out and beat any of the other three any day.

(And size wise it will be tough to match Dresden across the board on the O Line. Probaly have the best O lineman in the state in Milo Phluger).

5 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Definitely mixing Jack Daniel's in there Kool aid down there in Moore County. Or is it that the water you drink comes from Alabama and just makes you a little less smarter than everyone else. Yall have a great team and yes Mc is favored to beat Mckenzie but come on dude yall aren't the only team left with dudes. I promise you any team in the west can go out and beat any of the other three any day.

(And size wise it will be tough to match Dresden across the board on the O Line. Probaly have the best O lineman in the state in Milo Phluger).

I’m sorry but MCs line is better and bigger! Tape don’t lie 

Watched MC completely dismantle Eagleville this past Fri in person.  D.White is a fantastic athlete and would probably be a starter for most any team in the state in any classification. Not as QB for any team but definitely would be on the field somewhere. Great pure athlete.  That being said.  MC ain't a one trick pony.  They have several really good skill players in my opinion and the bigs get it done in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  This is a very good 1A team.  I realize that Eagleville isn't Mckenzie but this also isn't the first time I've been to one of the MC games this year.  If Mckenzie wants to get it done they better strap up and bring their absolute best game.  I say MC takes it and runs away in the 2nd half.

59 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Watched MC completely dismantle Eagleville this past Fri in person.  D.White is a fantastic athlete and would probably be a starter for most any team in the state in any classification. Not as QB for any team but definitely would be on the field somewhere. Great pure athlete.  That being said.  MC ain't a one trick pony.  They have several really good skill players in my opinion and the bigs get it done in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  This is a very good 1A team.  I realize that Eagleville isn't Mckenzie but this also isn't the first time I've been to one of the MC games this year.  If Mckenzie wants to get it done they better strap up and bring their absolute best game.  I say MC takes it and runs away in the 2nd half.

Kinda like how McKenzie dismantled Colinwood 43-0 who beat Eagleville 38-13.  McKenzie could have have put up 70 easily on Colinwood.  MC may win the game, but I know it won’t be no run away 2nd half.  The couple of games I’ve seen McKenzie play, they can play with anyone in the state.  

Edited by TheCountian

27 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Kinda like how McKenzie dismantled Colinwood 43-0 who beat Eagleville 38-13.  McKenzie could have have put up 70 easily on Colinwood.  MC may win the game, but I know it won’t be no run away 2nd half.  The couple of games I’ve seen McKenzie play, they can play with anyone in the state.  

Transitive properties never work man, Styles make fights….Tape don’t lie 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Transitive properties never work man, Styles make fights….Tape don’t lie 

And I’m just saying, y’all are so excited about dismantling Eagleville last week.  I mean, Collinwood whipped them and to be honest, Collinwood is terrible.  And y’all gave up 20 points to Eagleville the first time.  

5 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

I’ll give it to the MC quarterback, he can run and is hard to contain.  But passing, he looks like a middle school QB throwing the ball.  

Dude, Please …please… quit showing everyone your true intelligence….your making yourself look really bad…..I hope you and everybody truly believe ya….LMAO @ U…..lol