Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

44 minutes ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

What does the rain in the forecast do to MC and its offense? Will they still be able to lean on their QB?

MC has 2-1,000 yd rushers to me advantage shifts even more to MC, I think McKenzie's path to victory would have to come through the air with and excellent game from #14. MC is begging for this game to be played in a phone booth!!

10 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

AH HUNTINGTON FANS I DON’T THINK YA’LL NEED TO TOOT YOUR HORN TOO FAST BC IN 2019 YA’LL HAS THE SAME TUNE & WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 4TH ROUND ON YA’LL HOME FIELD & YA’LL WERE LEFT WIPING AWAY TEARS & LICKING YOUR WOUNDS & YA’LL HAVEN’T SEEN A BLEACHER IN THE 4TH ROUND SINCE THEN!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!CHILL OUT OVERACHIEVERS!!!!!!KMSL!!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!

remember what happened on your home field the following year?

Edited by City223

45 minutes ago, City223 said:

i dont think it’ll affect them much. they are pretty good at running the ball

Run or pass we perform well at both it doesn’t matter….whatever opportunities presents is what MC will take advantage of….conditions might slow down some but it want completely stop us….Our QB is dude and capable of taking over a game in any way he has to & he has plenty of weapons as his ammo…..AND if he chooses he can take over a game all by himself…..he doesn’t need much daylight at any time to take it to the house when he wants…..

2 hours ago, RaiderzFan said:

Run or pass we perform well at both it doesn’t matter….whatever opportunities presents is what MC will take advantage of….conditions might slow down some but it want completely stop us….Our QB is dude and capable of taking over a game in any way he has to & he has plenty of weapons as his ammo…..AND if he chooses he can take over a game all by himself…..he doesn’t need much daylight at any time to take it to the house when he wants

Lol…. So sometimes he doesn’t want to? Can’t wait to see this young man!

4 minutes ago, team69 said:

Lol…. So sometimes he doesn’t want to? Can’t wait to see this young man!

He has plenty of options he’s gonna be on the field with….Everyone that’s fortunate to get to come to game tomorrow night will see soon enough….Should be a great High School Football game…..And I am pretty sure it will be a packed house….

19 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

AH HUNTINGTON FANS I DON’T THINK YA’LL NEED TO TOOT YOUR HORN TOO FAST BC IN 2019 YA’LL HAS THE SAME TUNE & WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 4TH ROUND ON YA’LL HOME FIELD & YA’LL WERE LEFT WIPING AWAY TEARS & LICKING YOUR WOUNDS & YA’LL HAVEN’T SEEN A BLEACHER IN THE 4TH ROUND SINCE THEN!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!CHILL OUT OVERACHIEVERS!!!!!!KMSL!!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!

Stop yelling doofuss. We did make it to the semis last year Einstein.