Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

2 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

You have been all in this thread talking about how White is injured and setting the table to give an excuse for the loss. You brought Fayetteville into this. 

it seemed like mc changed their whole gameplan. had white sitting in the pocket like a pocket passer instead of letting him use his legs. that’s also another reason i was asking. nothing about making excuses 

7 minutes ago, JustinBuck said:

I'm a McCallie graduate and supporter, but I have a friend in MC who has a son on the team. The only reason I keep up with them at all. I venture to guess we are both much more successful than you. At the end of the day you are a small town, small timer.

Far from more successful than me lol Now you are taking career shots? I’m a commercial real estate investor with more property than you’ll ever own. You’re such a sore loser that you try to bring personal careers into a high school  football discussion, grow up. I’m done talking to you 

Just now, WhiteLighting said:

Far from more successful than me lol Now you are taking career shots? I’m a commercial real estate investor with more property than you’ll ever own. You’re such a sore loser that you try to bring personal careers into a high school  football discussion, grow up. I’m done talking to you 

Much, much more successful..

55 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

Keep telling yourself that. McKenzie will also have 2 key seniors in Brewer and Cassidy playing in this game who didn’t play in the first one.

If you want to go that route Dresden had two kids playing thru a couple serious injuries that weren't healthy. One kid  played one handed and the other could barely run. And I can pr9mise you the boys haven't forgot about the end of the game where you had a turd run down our sidelines point at his ring finger. This game will be the physical and chippy no doubt looking forward to Friday night.

29 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

If you want to go that route Dresden had two kids playing thru a couple serious injuries that weren't healthy. One kid  played one handed and the other could barely run. And I can pr9mise you the boys haven't forgot about the end of the game where you had a turd run down our sidelines point at his ring finger. This game will be the physical and chippy no doubt looking forward to Friday night.

I didn’t go no route you are the one talking about how much better you are. You wanting all the smoke not me. I was just making an observation.

#homermuch…

This one was a shocker to me. I really thought Moore was head and shoulders above McKenzie this year. Moore is another program that seems to struggled in big games. White will win Mr Football and most likely has had the best season of all that were nominated so there is still something to take away from the season. I am just keeping it real 

• Upvote 1

As a neutral party, great game! Glad I got to watch it! My two take ways were 1. Dawson was definitely affected by the injury and not the same player we have seen all year. 2. McKenzie played far more physical than when we played them in the first round. 

Why are LC fans on here talking crazy like they won? I’m confused? What was their record and how many playoff games did they have this year?

Hats off McKenzie! I was pulling for MC but you guys earned it!

4 hours ago, WhiteLighting said:

This is just a high school message board, not a scouting report for coaches. Do you think coaches get on here and use this information to scheme a game smooth brain? I guess before every game coaches get on here and actually use this information for a game, come on dude

You’d be surprised what info coaches get from all you big mouths.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhiteLighting said:

You telling him to grow up is funny, you and that Falcon are LC guys on a MHS/MCHS thread rubbing in a loss by a team you aren’t even remotely connected to. 

• Like 3