RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

4 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

After keeping up with both teams and watching a few games of each, I would have to give UC the edge in the rematch. #5 Arnold was built for games like this. I’d give him at least 20 touches right up the gut then hit them with #7 Jones on the edge. 

QB will get his share also. Like I said the OLine and DLine will determine this game.

Nothing will change from the first game except we had a defense starter that was out for that game and he is a wild man who loves to hit. 

Dresden 35 to Onion City 21

Union City struggled to stop Dresden all night we only punted 1 time and gave you a short field on a not so smart toss back that caused a fumble. Two many weapons for Dresden with a mean and big o line.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Nothing will change from the first game except we had a defense starter that was out for that game and he is a wild man who loves to hit. 

Dresden 35 to Onion City 21

Union City struggled to stop Dresden all night we only punted 1 time and gave you a short field on a not so smart toss back that caused a fumble. Two many weapons for Dresden with a mean and big o line.

Y’all could not stop us either and I guess that means what I said the first time. Line play will win the game and also like I said your big ole line does not scare UC. And it wasn’t a toss back running back got hit and ball was fumbled up in air. Not hardly a toss back.  Please don’t act like y’all had so much missing during first game. It was a good game and this one will be too. The question is can Dresden do it twice in one year when UC is just now hitting their stride. We will see.

GO TORNADOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Y’all could not stop us either and I guess that means what I said the first time. Line play will win the game and also like I said your big ole line does not scare UC. And it wasn’t a toss back running back got hit and ball was fumbled up in air. Not hardly a toss back.  Please don’t act like y’all had so much missing during first game. It was a good game and this one will be too. The question is can Dresden do it twice in one year when UC is just now hitting their stride. We will see.

GO TORNADOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back and watch the game he 110% tried to toss it back to the qb when he was tackled and he told me he tried to

After halftime Union City had 1 scoring drive.  Plus we're still trying to find the illegal block in the back on the kickoff return for a td. Not sure if your paying attention Dresden is clicking on all cylinders. #1 team in the state in all classifications in Scoring. 

51 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Go back and watch the game he 110% tried to toss it back to the qb when he was tackled and he told me he tried to

After halftime Union City had 1 scoring drive.  Plus we're still trying to find the illegal block in the back on the kickoff return for a td. Not sure if your paying attention Dresden is clicking on all cylinders. #1 team in the state in all classifications in Scoring. 

Oh I’m paying attention. Look forward to the game. It will be good no doubt and I think whomever wins will represent the west in the championship. Underdog Role!!!!!!!

We love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Dresden 373 PF

Union City 349 PF

Does that make us #2

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Looks to be even.If UC hadn't played that tough first game,probably be the same.

Like I said after last game, our boy’s respect Dresden and know they will have to bring their A game to win this game. With that being said I say we have the talent to win, it’s all about execution of plays,  hard nose football  time management and limiting any big plays.

Go Tornados!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!