RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

This game was an instant classic the first time around and the second time around is sure to be the same. I'll give Dresden the edge since the contest will be taking place in the heart of Weakley County. I think it will be a little more than a FG to separate the two this time around, but like other have already said, this game will be won in the trenches! 

Lions 36 

Tornadoes 28

On 11/10/2023 at 10:13 PM, Tornado82 said:

Union City traveled down ole 51 and took care of MASE. Now its time to head to Dresden for what I’m sure will be an epic battle just like the last one. 
let’s go Tornados keep on rolling.

Any body else see on the weather service that their are tornados expected in Dresden Friday night? hahahaha, this is gonna be a good game for sure...at least it looks to be!! Lots of good games this round!

31 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

Any body else see on the weather service that their are tornados expected in Dresden Friday night? hahahaha, this is gonna be a good game for sure...at least it looks to be!! Lots of good games this round!

Remember Dresden has survived Tornadoes in the past and came out stronger. No Tornadoes predicted for Friday night only sirens that will be heard is from Dresden scoring!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Remember Dresden has survived Tornadoes in the past and came out stronger. No Tornadoes predicted for Friday night only sirens that will be heard is from Dresden scoring!

Bro, that response was great, hahahaha...i honestly think this is going to be a really good match up...again! the only thing as you know...it is sometimes hard to beat the same team twice in the same year...especially how close the last match up was in the reg season...this is gonna be a nail bitter for the fans of both im sure. 

3 minutes ago, Primetime1 said:

UC by 14, I had them picked the first game but turnovers cost them. They play a clean game it should be over in the start of the 4th!

What turnovers? They threw 1 interception at half time is was basically a punt. Dresden fumbled on a bone head move on the 9 yard line so if anything Dresden helped them out.

5 minutes ago, Primetime1 said:

UC by 14, I had them picked the first game but turnovers cost them. They play a clean game it should be over in the start of the 4th!

Bro, the turnover battle is going to be what is going to lead to some upsets this week!!! i think most of these teams left are pretty even...so whoever can force the fumbles or get an interceptions, or maybe the team with the best special teams big plays wins