RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

1 minute ago, Waker said:

I’ve been riding with UC too. I haven’t seen them play this season except highlights, but they were tough last season and didn’t loose much.

I know it can go either way but last game was close and Union City seems to be getting better and Like I said several times.Dont go by records but who teams have played.And not talking about Dresden who has played good teams.Couple teams people seemed to be high on cause of their winning records but saw what happened like I predicted.

On 11/11/2023 at 7:21 PM, The Drunken Sailor said:

Iron sharpens iron.

If we make it, I hope we're well rested. We need any advantage against the west that we can get.

I have never liked that analogy.  A sharpening stone sharpens iron and steel.  You go banging iron together day in day out and things gets broken.  It all comes down to the forging and quality of the metal and even to equal quality swords will result in one or both breaking.  Hopefully these players will come out healthy.  I think the winner of this game will end up in Chattanooga.  I am leaning towards UC in the re-match, but this game is at Dresden. 

image.thumb.jpeg.29359ec668233db755dc7cdbec1bf7fd.jpeg

Edited by rlh

This will be a great game and with everyone back and clicking on all cylinders I’m taking UC of course. But no doubt Dresden will be ready to play. Look forward to a hard fought game between two great teams. The battle will be won in the trenches and UC is ready for the battle. As anyone watching UC play this year could see our lineman are not the biggest but they have the strength and football IQ to make the plays, which has produced two 1000 yard rushers two years in a row. Look forward to this game and hope for a different outcome because that last one left a sour taste in our boys mouths.

Let’s go Tornados!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!