RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

No empty threats. Do what you want . 

Nah you made the threats I think you practiced how to play victim all your life!!!if you didn’t like what I posted you should have blocked me!!!don’t threaten me behind a platform where nobody knows you & as you see everybody knows me without me even posting my name so no empty threats I’m sure you know me I just don’t know you but each is own!!!!have a great season next year & I’m sure we will meet up at Dairy Queen one day!!!!

5 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

I have a great idea why don’t you shut the heck up. Take your crack head butt back to your section 8 home. These kids gave their all ever day and things don’t always work out, but one thing I can promise is they will all be successful adults unlike your food stamp buying a##

mic drop

One thing I’ll say is how impressed I am with the Dresden fan base. I have not been to a game over there in a while and they are a fan base that is absolutely fired up for their team and the whole crowd is in it to win it. Well coached team and some great hard nosed kids out there. Good season UC. Dresden go win it all. 

22 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

IF THAT HAPPENS MIGHT NEED TO LOOK FOR A STAFF CHANGE BC THEY HAVE ALMOST IF NOT 10 STARTING SENIORS & TWIN SUPPOSED TO BE BACK & YOU GOT A HARDNOSE O LINE WITH ESTES TAKING THE SNAPS!!NEXT YEAR’S TEAM SHOULD BE IN 3RD ROUND MAYBE 4TH EASY & MAYBE A TITLE FAVORITE!!!

I know or believe they only have 4 seniors but losing Mullins will he tough.Akthough I think Chamberlain could be very good.And are you talking about twin that's already there or the one that left.If it's one that left,doubt he'd be ruled eligible.And hope I'm wrong but I don't think Estes is the answer.Hope I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

I know or believe they only have 4 seniors but losing Mullins will he tough.Akthough I think Chamberlain could be very good.And are you talking about twin that's already there or the one that left.If it's one that left,doubt he'd be ruled eligible.And hope I'm wrong but I don't think Estes is the answer.Hope I'm wrong.

THE ONE WHO LEFT WILL BE BACK & HE CAN’T BE RULED INELIGIBLE I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU THINK THAT’S POSSIBLE!!!ESTES IS WELL CONDITIONED & IS JUST AS TOUGH AS MULLINS & WITH BRADY FAT & THOSE OTHER LINEMAN LC SHOULD DOMINATE THE O LINE & IF NOT I THINK THEY SHOULD LOOK INTO A NEW STAFF BC WITH THAT TEAM NEXT YEAR & TWIN COMING BACK WE WON’T NEED A FEATURED RB BC THE O LINE WILL BE DOMINATE & IF YOU CAN’T DEVELOP THE YOUNGER KIDS TO PLAY THEN IT’S NOT A PROGRAM IT’S JUST A TEAM & I DON’T KNOW WHY PEOPLE NOT GETTING THAT WE HAVEN’T HAD BAD TEAMS IT’S THE CONSTANT COACH CHANGE IS THE PROBLEM NOT THE PLAYERS & IF YOU FROM LC OR ASSOCIATED WITH LC YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!