R3: East Robertson @ SC

SCHSAllHail

4 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Smith is good. ER had a chance to beat them earlier and the season. Both teams played very sloppy. 2nd half ER tonight has a chance vs Smith. 1st half ER does not.

i’m sure er has improved since then i know smith co has by a lot on the offensive side and the defensive side too. 

18 minutes ago, MADDOG09 said:

They are not playing your Forrest Eagles.  The team I saw  tonight can beat anyone in 2A. Truly thought Marion would beat them bad   Eqst might have the best Def in the state in 2A.  Going to be a good game. Don’t Know much about smith besides the game I saw on tv.    East played as bad as they did tonight against Marion and still had a chance to win the game with 4 min left.  Going to be a heck of a game.  

I think we played just as bad. 1st and Goal twice without scoring a single point, a completely botched punt attempt that gave East an EXTREMELY short field leading to their only score of the game, etc. Both teams were still a work in progress and seem to be rolling now. Should be a classic Friday!

7 minutes ago, SCHSAllHail said:

I think we played just as bad. 1st and Goal twice without scoring a single point, a completely botched punt attempt that gave East an EXTREMELY short field leading to their only score of the game, etc. Both teams were still a work in progress and seem to be rolling now. Should be a classic Friday!

Agreed.

Biggest thing is this game is can ER play a semi clean game and only have 60-75 yards or less in penalties. You can’t beat a good team when you’re so undisciplined that you false start or hold every other play. If they play sloppy like they did tonight at Marion then Smith has the offense to take advantage of them and make them pay. ER lack of discipline will keep them from beating a good team and offense is just too vanilla. Talent only takes you so far. I am just keeping it real

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Biggest thing is this game is can ER play a semi clean game and only have 60-75 yards or less in penalties. You can’t beat a good team when you’re so undisciplined that you false start or hold every other play. If they play sloppy like they did tonight at Marion then Smith has the offense to take advantage of them and make them pay. ER lack of discipline will keep them from beating a good team and offense is just too vanilla. Talent only takes you so far. I am just keeping it real

I agree their offense is vanilla, OC does not know how use his talent. But the HC wants to run a Beech offense. If can't block them, you better hold-em. 

6 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Been saying all year they have more than just one player, just dont seem to use them, it is #1 over and over again, it is great when it is working, but against a great team you have to be able to mix it up. Honestly if they could do that AND play diciplined, I say they beat SC, but that is 2 really big IFs...